Find numerous Obstetricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Obstetricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Obstetricians online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rosy Bansal
Submit a review for Dr. Rosy BansalYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
Kya pregnancy k douran sugarcane aur anaar khana acha rehta hai? Which fruits are mostly she have to eat?
Hello doc, Mera ninth mnth cmplete hone wala h mera hb 8.4h kya meri normal delevry ho skti h ya nhi or nrml dlvry ho b gyi to kya kya complication ho skti h please detail me batayein I am waiting please.
Hi Dr, I'm 4 months pregnant. I am suffering from burning of feet at night, swelling in my feet and slight numbness in feet in morning from past 2-3 days. Is this normal? Also I'm getting pain in my left side of lower abdomen from 2-3 days that last for approx 2-3 mins. What can be the reason for this? Can you please guide?
In the pregnancy of 8 n 9 month, mere vagina k upri part mtlb joints k bich wale parts me kbi kbi pain hoti h abi tk. How 2 solve it? My date of delivery is 20 oct 2015 and its normal. Bs minor cut lga the.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. My doctor prescribed pubergen 5000 injection for 2 days. Why it is used? Is it safe during pregnancy?
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are:
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!