Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashim MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor,my teeth are thrusting forward during sleep my tongue is not resting in proper place instead it is pushing my lower and upper teeth forward and i am worried about it im nt interested in braces.Is there any way to solve this problem?tongue thrust is biggest problem im facing
Hello sir mere teeth me kide lag gye h aur Jo ab pain krta h to kya koi aaurvedic ilaaj ho Sakta h ise permanently thik krne ka?
I hurt my gums with the match stick while I was trying to remove plaque. But now it swelled up and I feel pain in gums. Should I consult some doctor or dentist?
I have regular bleeding from my gums and lots of pain in the my teeth. Due to this I can't chew the food and unable to eat the food. When I brush my teeth the blood se bleeding more and start paining.
Initially I was eating guthka (pan masala. Due to that reason I can not open my mouth properly. I have stopped chewing tobacco from last 4 months. So now what should I do to cure it.
Recently, i've noticed that my lip movement is not proper like other people while speaking. Does that mean that I have an incorrect jaw position? do I need to get braces for myself? i'm 18yrs old.
Recently I have gone through a root canal of my upper jaw teeth, the doctor has advised me further to have a cap fit on the teeth, but I feel comfortable even without the cap. So do I need to listen my doctor or neglect that?
Sir my teeth have become yellow in colour. I am beijing my teeth twice a day. But too colour not changing. Please suggest.
Hi I am 31 years old male and facing problem of severe bad breath from last few months. I also visited dentist but it was not a dental problem. Kindly help me out to rectify my problem.
Hello doctor. My teeth become yellow from front nd become black from inside. I do brush regularly from childhood. Nd never eat tobacco. Bt drink teaevery day. Plzz give me suggestion. How can I got white teeth. N plzz sugest a good toothpaste also. Thnx.
My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. What is the procedure for that? I think it is better to fix removable 3 teeth. He have b.p and diabetes.
Since last 2/3 months I Am observing that during my sleep the lower part of my jaw becomes loose and tends to going downwards. Whenever I wake up and feel this again I am consciously taking it to his original place. But during sleep always it is falling downwards. What can be the probable cause. What care should I take for this?
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"