Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
I am maintaining daily diet but I can't reduce my weight please can give me tips for reducing weight?
How should I lose my fat and I am 40 years old and I have the problem of asthma also? Please help me.
When I was in class 12 I was 74 kg, but after the regular exand dieting ,i reduced upti 25 kg, is it good, my skin looks pale, and I dint know why, my mouth us craving for sweet foods and then I eat them not normally, and then I used throw it through vomiting, this happens to from past 2 years, what should I do? please tell me the correct diet.
I am 17 years old female I am suffering from tiredness and weakness and vomiting tendency for couple of days. Please help me.
I am 28 years old, 5'2ft height, 69 kgs. Weight. Post pregnancy I am trying hard to lose weight. I cannot. Is there any healthy supplements which will help to lose weight fast with no side effects.
I'm 29 years old unmarried girl. I'm too thin and wants to gain weight. Please suggest some proper diet for weight gain and some supplements too which don't have any side effects.
I have a desk job my weight is gone upto 60 to 70 kgs n my waist getting border n my stomach (tond) getting. What to do to maintain my shape.
What doe it mean by low lying placenta in 14 weeks of pregnancy? Is it risky? What is the precautions?
I have very thiner body , therefore I am looking not good , I want to have a healthy body. Please help me.
My friend is a lil over weight nd has a fuller upper body. She wants to know what are the ways which can help in reducing breast size!
Hi sir my wife she is 23 old she is affected with TB on march 2013 she completed her total 2 year medicine course from TB hospital in 2015 april now after 10 months we notice her weight loss in 15 days 1 kg she take a proper diet but we can not understand what is this happen please help us.
I am 50 years old my weight is 68kgs my height is 4ft 11inchs. I want to reduce my weight without diet.
My age 47 my height 5.2 my weight 70kgs. but I want reduce 10 kgs. I want a diet chart please tell me doctor
Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment to clean your mind and body. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. Panchakarma reduces stress, cleanses, rejuvenates and helps to restore the balance of your body and mind.
The five steps of treatment in the panchakarma therapy are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Vamana: Vamana helps to remove the 'kapha' toxins from your body. It cleanses the respiratory tract. Vamana helps in treating asthma, cough, anemia, nasal congestion and obesity.
- Virechana: Virechana eliminates the 'Pitta' toxins from the body. It helps to clean the liver and gallbladder of your body. It helps to treat diseases like piles, acidity, constipation and digestive disorder.
- Nasya: Nasya removes 'kapha' toxins from the head and neck region through the nose. It treats throat diseases, headaches, migraines and improves memory and eyesight.
- Basti: Basti is the most important treatment. It cleans almost all the toxins from the body and heals most of the diseases. The cleaning is conducted through the urinary or anal channel.
- Raktamokshana: Raktamokshana is a treatment advised only for few people according to their conditions and needs. It is a process through which the impure blood is taken out of the body.
Other than healing specific diseases, Panchakarma also has other benefits, such as
- Balancing your complete body system
- Increasing your physical and mental capabilities
- Increasing your energy level
- Also improves your skin complexion and helps to lose excess weight.
- Improves the condition of your joints and increases flexibility.
While undergoing the panchakarma treatment, it is expected that the person will maintain a specific diet also. Your diet must include plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, light food and herbal tea. You should strictly avoid caffeine. Panchakarma is a very effective treatment and at the same time, is harmless.