Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prem Chand
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Body Ache
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Nerve Pain
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Muscle Weakness
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. Prem ChandYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ajit Madhukar Gaikwad
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are well-reasoned. Sir, stress might be the case but little droop in eyelid, weakness in left leg, redness in right eye on specific location etc ..can these symptoms generate from stress? Moreover I never felt that I have stress though I study intensively since last 4 years.. Thanks for your reply..
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are well-reasoned. I guess u r right doctor.... I think a lot but I do not get low or depressed... Inspite of my issues I stay very happy... Does thinking about my future n gives stress... If so what should I do to relieve from it...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and well-reasoned. Thanks for this advice Sir. Indeed stress is too much in her life. I shall share this advice and help her with some stress buster techniques.
N Sambasiva Rao
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful and professional. this is the positive and relieving advise instead of random medication advises
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life, sensible and inspiring. Sir thank for advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be practical, professional, very helpful, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thankuhh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful. I'll try to avoid stressing up my mind. Thank you very much sir.
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned and prompt. Thank
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful. Thank u so much doctor for your valuable suggestion.
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible and prompt. Thanks sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be knowledgeable. Kya me kisi doctors ko dika sakta hu
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are very helpful. Sir i smoke one cigarette in a day so it is harmful
Manmohan Sharma Sharma
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir.. Found your feedback very helpful.
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you doc for giving me info about this .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be well-reasoned. Very hepful and encouraging.
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional and sensible. Thankyou
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be knowledgeable. Hmm. Got it
Alok Kumar Sahoo
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be very helpful. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be caring. Thank u sir ..
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are caring. Thank you for your reply sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Chand to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Prem Chand provides answers that are very helpful. Doctor is dedicated
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is hardly any individual across the world, who has not experienced abdominal pain. In most instances, these aches are not very serious and can be diagnosed and treated by addressing the underlying condition. It is very crucial to recognize the symptoms which are severe and know when an individual should seek medical assistance.
Most common causes of abdominal pain:
Some of the most common causes of abdominal pain include indigestion, infection, menstrual cramps. It may also be due to food poisoning and allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, gas formation and bloating, lactose intolerance, pelvic inflammatory disease or ulcers and hernia, gallstones and kidney stones, urinary tract infection, Crohn’s Disease or gastroesophageal reflux disease & many more but most important reason is STRESS. It is well documented that stress/ our emotions have a great impact on how our body functions, and this is greatly due to how receptive organs are to our feelings.
Different emotions affect different organs. Emotional reactions can translate into simple spasms in the gallbladder to heartburn, vomiting, feeling faint, ulcers, and serious diseases.
When your brain receives negative emotions it sends tension to the related organ, the organ then sends tension back to the brain resulting in a vicious cycle. Conversely, a physically damaged or imbalanced organ can stimulate emotional upset. Visceral Manipulation can break this cycle, enhance the health of the organ, and restore emotional balance. Some patients have abdominal pain but the source of pain lies in the spine & any where else in the mental body. These patients are often seen by multiple doctors and have undergone many tests but their diagnosis is never established. These patients should visit a pain specialist to reach a diagnosis and treatment plan. They have conditions like neuropathies or facet joint arthritis which causes abdominal pain due to a condition known as referred pain.
Symptoms of abdominal pain that are cause for concern:
- Abdominal pain along with any sign of dehydration or fever or is unable to pass stools.
- Abdominal pain associated with tenderness in the abdomen, painful and frequent urinations or persistent loose motions or bloody/ tarry stools.
- Severe or recurrent/undiagnosed abdominal pain.
Determining the cause of abdominal pain and treating it:
- Detailed medical history and thorough physical examination would be performed. Further tests like USG, Endoscopy etc may be needed to reach a diagnosis.
- The treatment of abdominal pain is entirely dependent on the cause of the pain.
What is Visceral Manipulation-
"Viscera" relates to the internal organs of the body, such as the liver, kidneys and intestines. Visceral Manipulation is a gentle therapy that aids your body's ability to release restrictions and unhealthy compensations that cause pain and dysfunction. Visceral Manipulation, or VM, does not focus solely on the site of pain or dysfunction but evaluates the entire body to find the source of the problem. The VM therapist feels for altered or decreased motion within the viscera, as well as restrictive patterns throughout the body and then apply VM techniques. VM therapy re-establishes the body's ability to adapt and restore itself to health.
Besides above mentioned reasons, VM is also effective in Chronic musculoskeletal pain Headaches and Migraines Sciatica Back, hip and knee pain Shoulder periarthritis and capsulitis Vertigo Post-surgical pain and Scar tissue Post-cardiac surgery Swallowing difficulties Acid Reflux and Heartburn Women's health issues including PCOD Bladder incontinence Crohn's Disease Liver disorders Digestive disorders Emotional disorders Anxiety and Depression Post Tramatic Stress Disorder and much more. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!