Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eczema
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
There is dark circle around my both eye since last 2 years I have tried allot of cream nd medicine. Can you please help me to sort this out as soon as possible.
I had an accident last year. In which my knee got hurt. Till date I am nt relieved from the pain. I also had an MRI which states ligament injury of grade 1.It is getting worse day by day. Even from past 5 months I am having severe middle back pain going to my rib cages and lower back too. But now the lower back pain is cured up. N left with upper back pain which is intolerable. This leads to inactivity and also lots of mental illness. As it hurts in every way of movement. I am continuously on pain killers and other medicines but not at all got any relief.
I have white discharge problem sometimes it comes in yellow colour. I have lost my weight concentration, and lose confidence low energy, non-active, bones sound, low eye sights, headache, no interest to mix with others, tv social media nothing. Going hopeless Please suggest me. I need your help.
Sir/Madam, I always feel bad smell sometimes I can't talk to someone. So suggest me which toothpaste is best for me to control this type of problem. In market their are many toothpaste available so I can't decide which paste is best for me. please suggest me which toothpaste is best for me.
Mild bladder cystitis with right uvj mucosal edema in my usg report. Urine re/cs tests are ok. I have yellow and burning pee. Please give me some medicines?
My mum is suffering from stomach ache. Just before few days she had a cramp in her stomach she was not able to walk or sit r stand at the few time before she want to toxin. After that she consulted doctor n they gave a treatment they gave a drips two days n took scanning but it was normal. Now after eating tab so many days she was only eating the light food. Now after her tablet finish now she has stop eating tablets n trying to eat a rice n sambar like that now she is getting a stomach ache once above n another below n back etc. Now we are worried is that it's not a dangerous? With whom shall we consult? And wt shall we do?
Respected sir I am suffering from uti from the past 7 years taken antibiotics as per Dr. prescribed but no relief please suggest what should I do.
Hello Dr. I'm 40 years old. I'm having bloating stomach and pain on my right side stomach please suggest some remedies. Regards Agnes.
Getting throat problem frequently in the sense in this 15 days of span I got three times what might be the reason?
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disorder. Although it is non-contagious, the disease is quite complex. Erythematous plaques with silvery scales appear on skin layers, which basically characterise the disease. This excessive increase of cell division in the basal layer of the skin, results in increased proliferation on skin layers.
The symptoms of psoriasis vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis are the following:
- Raised, red patches of skin topped with loose, silvery scales, usually on the knees or elbows
- Thick, red patches known as plaques, and dry, silvery scales appearing on the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Joint swelling, tenderness, and pain
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
Acharya Charak has described the involvement of vata and kapha in ekkushtha or psoriasis. Accumulation of toxins or ama could also lead to this condition.
- Viruddha Aahar (Opposite diet or contradictory foods) and Mithya Ahara (Improper Diet)
- Excessive intake of yogurt, seafoods, salty foods, black gram and sour foods, spicy foods, fermented foods, maida (fine flour), and bakery products, junk foods and fast foods, refrigerated and cold foods may contribute to psoriasis.
- Mithya Vihara (Improper Lifestyle)
- An irregular lifestyle disrupts the digestive process and creates imbalance in the doshas.
- Adrista Hetu (Unknown Cause)
- Excessive Physical and Mental Stress
- Leading a stressful life or too much consumption of alcohol and tobacco can also trigger psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Ayurvedic treatment of psoriasis includes counseling, lifestyle management, diet management and ayurvedic external and internal treatment. In the case of scalp psoriasis, shirodhara with proper oils is also a very effective treatment. Treatment may also include stress management, oral Ayurvedic medicines, immunomodulators for immunity, topical treatments, regular follow up appointments and yoga and meditation to relieve mental stress. The blend of natural herbs and elements, which are extremely beneficial for the health and skin. The panchakarma therapy in Ayurveda is strong enough to cure psoriasis effectively. The therapy includes a thorough detoxification of the whole body system and removal of all harmful toxins from body fluids. Thus the main aim is to purify the blood system and restore the digestive system in order to prevent the disease.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to adapt to this condition. Regular exercise is also very important. Yogic asanas and pranayam can help to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
Few precautions for psoriasis patients:
- Psoriasis patients should say no to acidic food products like urad dal, radish, sesame, jaggery etc.
- Patients with psoriasis should practice yoga on a regular basis to prevent the disease.
- Psoriasis patients should not use chemical skin products. Instead, they should use natural cleansers like besan.
- Picking, scratching or peeling of skin should strongly be avoided.
- Usage of cotton clothes is recommended.
Here are some natural Ayurvedic home remedies, which are helpful for psoriasis patients:
- Cover the affected part with a banana leaf to fade the reddish patches.
- Soak 15 sesame seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink it early morning on an empty stomach.
- Consume half a glass of bitter gourd juice in the morning for 5-6 months.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!