Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. O P PiplaniYour feedback matters!
Low testosterone means for adult male of age 30 means what. What is the average level of testosterone? ?
My age is 21 years & height is 5'9" my weight is 52 kg, I am under weight so what should I do to maintain my weight.
I want to grow my penis by 2-3 inch. Pls suggest me the home exercise and some diets for my penis. So that I can enjoy.
Sir, my name is monu kumar. I am a student of engineering. I have a problem with last 3 months. Actually a pain in my left heel. I can not walk because it was very painfully. please help me sir.
I have an eczema problem in my leg for past 10 years. I consult many doctors and take medicine but no effect. Please suggest any medicine.
I'm suffering from cool dry cough since from 1 week and I'm pain in chest. Please tell me what should I do to cure this problem?
Hello Doctor I have been masturbating past 2 years. Does this affect my Beard growth and muscle growth? If not then what is the reason? Please reply.
Doctor I am struggle for sex with my wife My penis so small how to rectify please give me some suggestions.
Good morning doctor. I am 24 year old. My wisdom teeth growing and its aching half of my head. I am felling pain in shoulder of that side (right). Now that growing part completely covered with skin. Left side tooth half grown with out much pain. But this one is creating problem. It not even come out of the skin and its aching on head, back, neck and shoulder. Please advise. Thanks.
I am 22 year old. I do not drink or smoke also I eat good diet. I can get an erection if my partner rubs my penis but It goes away as soon as she leaves it. What's the problem. Same is the problem while masturbation. If I leave my hand, erection goes off in 10 seconds. Reason & cure?
Hi I am lady my age is 24 years my periods are not normal last month it got late by 2 months and my vagina also. Get swollen may I noe y this is happening.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary