Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitish Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitish SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi - I am 47 years old and has psoriasis since 3-4 years. I am taking allopathy medicines and gets cured/control. When I have work pressure, I will not be able to sleep well and the psoriasis comes up again. What should I do?
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.