Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep PawanYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from fungal infection on back and with regular medicine it was normal but the black spots and some black areas but now how to get clear skin.
My face on many pimples. I used many medicines but they will not go our my faces. Plzz any suggestions this solution. And hair are very reduce and dry. Plzz reply what should I do. And which shampoo will be used?
I am badly suffering from excess oily skin and dull tired tanned skin. I really can't tolerate heat of sun. When I go out after few minutes my skin starts becoming dull tired and badly tanned which also leads to pigmentation. Kindly help me.
I had face lots of skin problem since one two year. Lots of small size pimples were seen on all over my body from two and half year. Sometimes that grew up bigger and I had faced lots of pain.
The skin is the most visible part of the human body, and acne is one of the most common skin problems. In addition to being a cosmetic issue, it also dampens a person’s image and confidence levels. The issue is more complicated given the age group it affects – teenagers and young adolescents who are always keen on looking their best.
During the pustular stage, there is a lot of itching, burning, and pain. As they dry and fall off, there are marks which sometimes take forever to disappear. Recent cosmetic advancements have successfully used the laser to get rid of these marks, almost completely.
Laser in Acne:
- Laser works in controlling acne in more than one way.
- During laser treatment session, a beam of light is applied on the acne-affected area. This helps in removing the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue. The beam of light is highly focused on only the scar tissue.
- The increased number of cells which are left behind after acne are killed by the laser beam, thereby lightening the skin and reducing the scars.
- The bacteria that are present in the acne are killed when a beam of the laser is applied. This reduces the number of bacteria present in it, thereby reducing the severity of acne.
- The laser beam also reduces excessive sebum production, thereby reducing the incidence of acne. Excessive sebum is directly related to the severity of acne.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne – papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules.
- While the exact treatment plan will be determined based on skin type and intensity of the scars, most treatment plans would include about 3 sessions.
What to expect:
- Set realistic expectations and understand possible risks and complications. A detailed discussion of going for laser session is essential with the doctor. Clarify if you are a good candidate for laser.
- Sunbathing, waxing, collagen injections are to be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Chemicals like deodorants and perfumes are to be avoided in the proposed area of laser
- Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements that you are on. While some may be stopped, others may need dose adjustments.
- Immediately after the laser session, the skin would appear red for about 4 to 8 hours.
- The skin might feel itchy and prickly and even be swollen mildly
- Apply cool packs or moist cloths to reduce this itching
- Use copious amounts of moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid makeup until the redness and itching have subsided.
How to get rid of oily skin? Because oily skin leads to the growth of pimples , leaving dark circles. Please tell me a remedy for did problem.
I got the dark black color layer on my skin. I want to be like my previous color can yoo please suggest me any medicine or creams to get back my color.
I work on shop floor. Because of dust and other smoke present in air damaging to my skin. Getting pimples and pimples scares and getting worse day by day. What to do to protect skin ?
My question to a dermatologist for skin and specially face colour so sir in this concern I like to say you that, I am student my age is 15 plus and I come to know that the face color depend on maliene and more presence of maliene make skin tone darker. And sir my skin tone is good but my face color and neck color is not much fair and white they are like a bit brown not black so sir tell me how I can make my face color white and neck color white by any time but not dangerous and that will work also My age is 15+ and I have combination skin tone not much oily and dry so sir tell me Sir best the best that will work in a month please an that will less the maliene on face.
I have itching problem on on testicles, when I scratch skin flakes were coming out with little blood. It was cured when I used Quadriderm cream. But again same problem. Please suggest.
Hi I'm a male I have lines and dark circles near my eyes like my eyes looks big and swollen type please tel me wat to do how to makes it feel or look normal and clear please tel me plz.
Over 95 percent of malignancies arising in the prostate are adenocarcinoma. The remaining types include urothelial carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, lymphoma and sarcomas.
Core needle biopsy of the prostate is used to determine whether or not cancer is present in men with an elevated serum PSA level and/or an abnormal digital rectal examination.
The recommendation is to take multiple core biopsies under transrectal ultrasound guidance.
Primary diagnosis of prostate cancer by using fine needle aspiration is not acceptable.
When positive, the combined Gleason score, based upon architectural features of the prostate cancer cells, should be reported because it correlates closely with clinical behavior and has been incorporated into the tumor node metastasis (TNM) prognostic group staging system.
One should also report number of positive cores, the percentage (or length) of cancer in the positive core, the presence of perineural invasion or extraprostatic extension, and the presence of histologic types other than conventional adenocarcinoma.
The accuracy of pathological diagnosis of prostate cancer can be improved by using immunohistochemistry markers.