Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep PawanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old I had gone for chemical peel for acne but my skin is left with ugly scars now I have tried chemical peel for scars but didn't work what should I do? Pls help.
I had more dark spots due to pimples so I lost my face glory ness. How to reduce those spots suggest me a better solution?
I have a very fair skin but due to hoping outside home I lost my fair colour and its getting back day by day. What should I do to get my face fairer?
Hello doctor my wife is upper thyroid she taken daily eltroxin 100 tab for 25 year but her skin turn on black why which is problem and which doctor consult skin problem ya others specialist pls given suggest.
He has dry itchy problem more. Day night the problem of itching. His skin is oily . He has problem of blood sugar. What's problem with him? Please tell me the best solution because he is very sad from itching.
My skin has become extra sensitive or whatever after a pimple treatment medication which I took from october to december 2015. It becomes reddish like rashes even after trimming or shaving or even on its own when I run or play. Sometimes it appears even on hands and other parts rather than face only. Plzz suggest something.
How to remove scratch marks on the face, it was from my childhood. One of my cousin has scratched ad its looks little bad when I see my face. Scratch is just maybe 10mm length and at the right side of face.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.