Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep PawanYour feedback matters!
I have mosquito bite allergy, the pr9blem is that scar or marks remain after scratching and they are not fading away. Now I have shifted to another area with almost no mosquitoes but the marks still trouble me, what can I do about it.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I have so many pimples on my face. Everyone are telling the reason is oily skin. I just wanted to know how to handle oily skin.
Hi, I had a normal delivery in January. I also got some stitches. After 3 months I had some problem with the stitches. I went to the doctor and she said that I have got keloid on the stitches. Please help me how can I cure them?
I have an oily face. And I feel uncomfortable when it gets oily. What shall I apply to make my face dry?
I have black dots on my skin and have small small dips. Acne. I feel nervous with this face. Please help me.
Pregnancy is a life-changing phase in a woman’s life. In addition to a baby (or babies!), there are a lot of physical and emotional changes also that come with it. The more evident are the physical ones, and in addition to weight changes, the stretch marks are the most obvious.
The uterus or the womb grows to its full extent to accommodate the developing baby, and so there is stretching of the connective tissue in these areas. After delivery, the tension is lost, and these marks become evident.
What are stretch marks?
These marks appear as lines on the skin and are most commonly found in areas such as the buttocks, arms, breasts, thighs and stomach. They are different in appearance in comparison to the normal skin. It may appear pinkish or purplish initially and then it takes a shiny appearance later. When you feel the stretch marks, you may feel a certain indentation or ridge on the skin. It may feel sore or itchy as well sometimes.
They most commonly appear during adolescence when there is rapid growth and stretching of the skin. It is also seen in women pre and post pregnancy. Stretch marks can also appear when there is a sudden change in weight.
How To Treat Them?
Use Moisturisers: People who use moisturisers show an increased elasticity of the skin, which reduces the appearance of stretch marks on the skin. Keeping the skin hydrated stops the skin from tearing and creating stretch marks. Moisturising is not entirely effective on older marks, but it can help with newly formed stretch marks. You can also use it on areas that are prone to stretch marks.
Retin-A: Retin- A is known to boost collagen production that helps the skin to stretch out with ease and not cause tears. When Retin-A is used, it is recommended to limit the sun exposure as the skin becomes more susceptible to sun damage and burning.
Glycolic Acid: This chemical compound falls under the category of an alpha-hydroxy acid which is commonly found as a major ingredient in chemical peels. It is known to amplify the production of collagen and increase the tensile strength of the skin. Go to your dermatologist for a stronger dose for more effective results.
A Combination of Retin-A and Glycolic Acid: A combination of these two potentiates the action of each other and gives better results.
Vitamin E Oil: You can find Vitamin E oil capsules in medical shops that are known as the miracle medication when it comes to curing stretch marks.
Essential Oils: Certain essential oils like rose oil, lavender oil, or geranium oil are known to reduce stretch marks.
Vascular Laser: Pulsed dye laser that is kept at the wavelength of 585 nm is used to remove the stretch marks that are red and newly formed. It may not be effective on the older ones that have turned silver. This process is highly expensive and needs about 6 sittings. The efficacy of this procedure also depends on the complexion of the skin. Much like laser hair removal, vascular laser does not work on darker skin. The colour difference between the marks and the actual skin tone should be prominent.
Fractional Laser Treatment or Laser Resurfacing: This is used to get rid of the older stretch marks that have turned light and are no longer red. This procedure is more expensive than the previous one and is prone to leave scars on the site of application.
Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck: The only permanent solution to get rid of stretch marks is to cut them out entirely. If you are tired of the stubborn tiger stripes, then this could be your only way out.
RF Micro-Needling Device: This is a more cost effective alternative to CO2 Laser Resurfacing that could be used on any stretch mark types –“new and old”. The micro needles are driven directly into the skin to a certain depth (0.2mm-3.0mm) and radiofrequency (RF) energy is then released inside the skin. Minimally invasive RF thermal energy creates fractional electrocoagulation in the dermis which facilitates a natural wound healing process promoting the remodelling of collagen.
There are pimples on my chicks, neck, forehead and small small black spots like moles on nose. My face looks dull and day by day becoming dark. What should I do. If you suggests any medicine please specify.
I want glowing skin .plx suggest me food, skin cream ,and everything related to skin .i hv very dull ki d of skin no glow nothing .i want Clear healthy n glowing skin.
My age is 30 year old .I have blemishes and dark spot on my face .my skin look very yellowish and dull also .pls suggests me any medicine for recover my problem.
I am getting dark due to exposure to sun. How can I get fairer again and get my real white tone on my face and skin?
Acne, pigmentation, acne scars, skin discoloration, freckles, open pores and burnt skin due to exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun are common problems which prevent you from boasting of a skin that is healthy and supple. These problems may not be major; however, they can be cosmetic concerns and be extremely embarrassing for the concerned person.
Homeopathy has simple yet effective remedies for this problem.
- Sulphur is a popular homeopathic medicine that is prescribed for those who complain of skin related problems, especially a dry, dirty and scaly skin. This medicine works wonders and improves the skin texture, making it look clearer and healthier. It is also used to treat various kinds of acne.
- For a skin that looks dull, dark and greasy, the homeopathic medicine of Psorinum can work wonders. This is probably because the skin becomes excessively oily. This medication controls the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil. It also cleanses the skin pores, leading to improved complexion.
- Haphazard use of cosmetic products will only escalate problems. Skin discoloration, patchiness and spots are issues which might crop up with excessive cosmetics use. Bovista is something which can resolve all the issues mentioned above. This preparation helps clear the facial skin, making it look and feel healthy. This homeopathic medication removes spots, scars and evens the skin tone
- Freckles are dark spots which appear on the facial skin and other areas that are exposed to the sun. Though freckles are not a major problem, they do significantly affect the skin colour, making it look patchy and dark. In homeopathy, medicines such as Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus are usually prescribed to reduce freckles and clear the complexion.
Homeopathy is a widely used alternative while dealing with skin related issues as it does not carry the risk of any side effect. Though it does not have any side effects, still when it comes to human anatomy, no two cases are same. Thus, it is always beneficial that one should consult a homeopathic doctor first before taking any medicine.
I am 30 years old West Bengal based lady. My skin is more or less normal (very little oily). Two years ago I had acne and allergy. Since then I am using medicated products (AHAglow face wash, NMF E lotion and Sunmate sunscreen. Though I don't have any pimple now but still I use those things so that the allergy cannot come back. But now I am getting married after 4 months. So, I want to know 1.what type of beauty routine should I follow? 2. What type of facial should I have? 3.what else (treatment) should I do to get glowing skin? 4. What to eat to get natural glow? 5. What product to use to clear dark spot and dark lips?
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"