Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. KuldeepYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering form pimples and I have oil skin and I have black marks throughout my face. What should I do?
Hi, I have a skin problem in my legs. My skin s basically very dry. Coz of the fact that I wear socks itching happens and I kinda scratch on t. It has considerably extended to few Cms now. I tried applying moisturizers and for few min it helps and the problem starts again. How to get rid of this and the scar caused coz of intense scratching.
My skin is tanning. What products I have to use? One more thing is on my deltoid are & back I am having pimples & dark spots. How can I get rid of that? From past 2 yrs, I am using glyco-a 12% cream. But of no use.
Can I get answer to cure the skin lpp pigmentation problem I was very unhappy with I want to escape from this problem permanently.
I Have anal fissure since one and half months, and there is some liquid coming out whole day, but there is no blood, pain and burning sensation, please suggest me some medicine as I always feel wetness in my anus?
Hello! I am 21 years female old n I have very dull n dry skin n my complexion is very poor please can you suggest me some good creams.
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
1. SUN PROTECTION
Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing
2. SAY NO TO SMOKING
Makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles
3. TREAT YOUR SKIN GENTLY
Avoid strong soaps & moisturise dry skin
4. HEALTHY DIET
5. MANAGE STRESS
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have dark circles under my eyes And both of my eyes are always reddish and water come from them frequently. What to do and what not to do. please help me. I have checked my eyes from different specialist across delhi. But no effect on my eyes.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am 40 years of age and I was having some bumps on face in the morning and I have been consulted a doctor and I am using allegra 120 mg and I am ok but I i stop using that the bumps some times appears and I have bp of 150 and I eat raw rice please suggest me doctor.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.