Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. KuldeepYour feedback matters!
I had suffered from tinea (fungal infection) which has been cured last 5 months ago, but due to it I have developed black patches on my thighs. How can I get rid of them and get my normal skin color? Any cream or lotion that I can apply?
My wife has skin problems since last 3 years. Suddenly at any part of her skin gets rashes like scratches and redness associated with pain. It rest for sometimes and vanishes itself. When consulted skin specialists they told it allergic and advised tab. levocetirizine Hydrochloride. Now she is fine with medicine but it re occur even a single day's medicine is not taken. What to do now please suggest.
Sir, I am suffering from anal pain in right side of rectum since 8 years. I have been treated by many Doctors. They checked me and almost every doctor said there is not any major problem. I did tests as well its test did a surgeon doctor at his clinic with an instrument with a small bulb attached and checked my anal rectum and he said me that you have an anal fissure. I take antibiotics too almost every doctor gave me antibiotics and said me the same statement, (anal fissure). In previous year I met a consultant doctor at state hospital srinagar he advised me to do a colonoscopy. I did the same and produced to the same consultant and he said me that there is nothing any serious problem. A small hemorrhoid was in report. He gave me ointment namely dobesoft and Dilgel. After that everything was right. But couple of weeks again I am suffering from same. One doctor said me take lot of fluid and don't smoke. Consultant too advise me the same. And unfortunately I am a chain smoker. Now please advise me what to do I am tense and confused. Please sir again please give the suggestion as well as advise please. That will be your kindness.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
I have pigmentation on my nose and also started on lightly on chin, currently using sunscreen lotion. Usually this pigmentation called mango in telugu. Can you help me how to get rid of this.
Im 26 year old lady who works in night shifts from 6 pm to 5 am. I sit this long in the terrible cold air conditioned room and my skin is getting darker day by day. What should I do to remove it and to take care of my skin in future?
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
Before approx. 2 years I had a 2 inches long birthmark under my right eye (black coloured) at that time I gone under a cosmetic surgery in which the black mark was removed and the stitches where done (this is because it was only half inches in width). Now the little black line is still there and the surgical marks too with railway track mark. So please help me doctors to determine which treatment should be better for it. I can even send pictures of it. please help me urgently.
I have oily skin and I am using Berberis aquifolium q 3 times a day to cure acne but it's not affecting much what should I do now?
My wife has problem while feeding my son lots of pain occur in her breast while feeding what should I do this problem has taken long time help. Me.
My son when born till the age of 7 years he had extremely fair completion, but gradually he turned to be very dark, he is now 17 years old. Want to know the reason for this change.
What are the reasons for the lips to be in very bad conditions even in summer season? How to cure them please help with natural ways.
From last two days I am feeling itching while excreting waste through anus and also bleeding along with waste, what is this happening to me please I am very sad.
How to improve the skin color, please give me some advice very one is commenting on me that I am dark.
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
L am 21 years old I have little pigmentation on my face. Please suggest m. And I am worried about as my hair is thin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream For 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Tattoos were used as marks of identification of a person in ancient times but now, they have become a way of decorating your skin or conveying messages/personality types etc. When you get yourself inked, you love it at that time. But you may want to get rid of the same tattoo which you had got done with tremendous zest, at some point in our life. Laser tattoo removal or permanent tattoo removal is the process of removing tattoos and other forms of body ink by using lasers on fragment particles of ink so that they can be absorbed naturally by the skin. All types of tattoos can be removed using permanent tattoo removal process i.e. laser tattoo removal. This will include tattoos done by professionals and accidental tattoos that are caused by bruising and injury of the skin. Colored tattoos are also removed, although yellow or green tattoos pose a greater challenge when it comes to removal and subsequent permanent tattoo removal treatments may be necessary.