Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitender Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir,/Madam, I have pain under left back rib since 4 years, I have seen so many doctors but all suggest only physiotherapy, I did so, but only after 6-7 days pain again come back. I also do back exercise, which shown by physiotherapist. No good result. Now often I got typical strain through bone ribs, and pain is locking my breath even. Pain remains for few days, it forced me to take pain killer. I have joint pain but no muscle pain, no swelling, no reddish ness. I have lot of blood test report. I want a suitable advice from all section of doctors. Please help me. If any doctor who want to cure me. Please guide me. Thank you.
I am having cervical disc bulge and lumbar disc bulge. Please suggest me a pillow for sleeping. Is a pillow with microfiber ok? If any specific company please suggest.
I have health anxiety. Minor events lead me to believe that something catastrophic is going to happen. Also insomnia.
I am suffering from premature grey hair waht to do for immediate control and let me know whether can I recover the grey hair into black naturally?
My fiance is 26 years old. He developed acute food poisoning after having Street food (chicken chilly chowmein with egg) in the afternoon. He discharged watery stool four times along with several times vomiting and severe stomach ache. After that he took norflox TZ at night and entire Quinol after a gap of 3-4 hours. He is taking glucose water at regular intervals. Diarrhoea has stopped but severe stomach ache is there. It is raining over here and medical help is not available at this hour. Does he need to see the doctor and please recommend the diet. P.S: We are medical students.
I am suffering from acne or pimples from last 3 weeks it's increasing day by day. How can I treat it.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.