Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Kumar JagpalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be sensible. In a weak i eat non vej 2 or 1 day that are sunday & wednesday but not in every weak it continues . Regularly i eat simple foods like dal,rice,roti&sabji(with sabji masala)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be saved my life. Ncc
Dr Dinesh Kumar Jagpal is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. The Dr Jagpals Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Dinesh Kumar Jagpal and the erection problems treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erection problems. Dr Dinesh Kumar Jagpal doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Both Dinesh Kumar Jagpal and staff were very helpful.
Dr Dinesh Kumar Jagpal's advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Dr Dinesh Kumar Jagpal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Both Dinesh Kumar Jagpal and staff were very helpful. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my erectile dysfunction.
I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Dr Dinesh has expert knowledge in the field. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the low sperm count treatment for it. The overall outlook of the Dr Jagpals Clinic was very nice. he is really like god send person.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have male sexual problems. I consulted Dr Dinesh Kumar.He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I saw Dinesh Kumar Jagpal clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Jagpals Clinic is very soothing.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are very helpful. Sir according to you this nice answer and I really appreciate with you. Now today I want one private Ayurvedic Hospital for check up and asking the general questions to them and the doctor was very old and he took Rs.300 from me for the fees. Even he didn't give me proper answer and told me the total cost of this treatment is Rs.10000/-.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are caring. I used to get up at 8 o clock and have brk fast at 10(idly or vada) i will have lunch at 2.. i will go out for biryani thrice a week..i used to have fast foods regulary puffs,noodles etc.. i dont have habit of drinking alocohol and cigars... I used to drink cool drinks.. i will have heavy foods at all d time.. please give me a suggestion..
Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. By chance, I approached Dr Dinesh Jagpal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all. All the staff members were very helpful. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the problem of premature ejaculation is something else.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems treatment. I consulted Dr Dinesh. During the complete male sexual problems treatment program he always supported and motivated me. The lab in the Dr Jagpals Clinic was very clean and well managed and was spotlessly, clean.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be sensible. Yes sir my eating habits is normally breakfast,lunch nd dinner no special nd i am eating non veg twice in a week nd i m not a drunkard i m normally drink one beer with one cigratte approx in 1 month pse help
I was suffering from urinary infection for which I consulted Dr Dinesh. He has broad knowledge in the field of sexologist and is capable of trearting maximum cases. Overall uti treatment was very effective. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are very helpful. First i would like to Thank you so much for advising me sir. I don't have any habits like cigarette smoking, gutkha chewing, & don't drink alcohol also I just eat home made meal . I eat beef more
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be very helpful. Thanks for the answer.... doctor... I eat veg & non veg... both..no bad habits.no smoking.no drinking.before i get married.i do mastbution..from past 2 ,3 years...thats it...
My small penis was making me depressed. Even after consulting 5-6 doctors, I did not find any changes in myself. But Dr Dinesh helped me alot to deal with this issue. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for helping me resolve this issue.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are very helpful, saved my life, helped me improve my health and professional. Thanks sir for replying... In my house daily 1 time non veg. n I stop smoking 4 month before only...that sets...?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be saved my life. Yes my heigh 5.7 my weight 40 kg i doing over masturbating still 5 years at age 13 i stareted i have many time semen leakage help me please my no 7011922956
I was depressed as I was suffering from masterbation addiction. I chose to consult Dr Dinesh Kumar . He is very knowledgeable sexologist and people give positive feedback for him. THe treatment he provides is very effective and quick
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be very helpful. Sir my height is 5fit 2inch and weight is 62kg and I m not take drinking wine and my foods habit is vegetarian and non vegetarian..so plz help me Dr sir
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are very helpful. Hello doctor its me again doctor i don,t smoke but i using tobecco i eat lots of meat tell me how i can be cured & where i can come to meet u & doctor im still single
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal provides answers that are caring. Sir actually I don't have any mode of onlinr payment.I tried to answer your question but can't because it says I have to pay for it and I dont havr any mode to pay.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal to be very helpful. Ok sir thank you very much...how long can i continue that exercises..is there any other better way to improve penis stamina and legth width
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive.
Semen analysis Volume: 2 ml color: Opaque odour: Aromatic Reaction: Alkaline consistency: 20MTS Active Motile: 30% Slightly Motile: 10% Non Motile: 60% CELLS COUNT 35 million /1 ML of SEMEN is that normal?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!