Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagaur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SharmaYour feedback matters!
My teeth is so dirty because of I eat too much supari ans chocolate and also drink a tea. I will sure that I dont take this item in future so much.Can I clean my teeth by doctor.What was problem occure after clean up?Is teech is too much sensitive after clean up?
Hello sir. I have a problem in my teeth like bleeding from my teeth and also comes bad odour from my teeth can you please suggest me what should I do for overcome my teeth problem?
Hi , I wanna ask about my teeth I have space between front of my teeth .i want to feel it what should I do.
I am 21 Yrs old. Suffering from teeth griding what should I do I am feeling very bad if some one says dat you are gridin your teeth:-(So please tell me how to cure this?
Dentistry is not expensive, neglect is! brushing is an activity that has been embedded in our systems since time immemorial. It's an exercise you start and end your day with, a routine that can sometimes pass by almost subconsciously, leading to bad habits and ultimately poor oral health and hygiene.
Here are a few mistakes people commonly make when brushing their teeth.
Not using the proper toothbrush
The biggest myth of our time is to buy a medium or hard tooth brush to clean more effectively that's what causes the maximum damage over the years by wearing off healthy natural teeth with overzealous care.
Using an anti-sensitivity/whitening toothpaste permanently
A common mistake is to use a medicated tooth paste meant to mask sensitivity over a prolonged period. Such a practice only masks the symptom does not treat the problem and also leaves you vulnerable to cavities, gum disease and bad breath since the predominant component in such a tooth paste is for treating sensitivity or lightening tooth color.
The type of toothpaste that you use doesn't matter very significantly as long as you use the right amount and twice a day.
Sensitive toothpastes are meant to be used for a prescribed period of time and whitening toothpastes must be used under supervision to prevent any potential damage to your teeth.
Toothpaste must protect your teeth and gums both so a combination of paste that contains fluoride that protects your teeth from decay -and the gel based part has the antibacterial properties to prevent gum disease and bad breath.
Brushing too quickly or too many times
Most of us hate going to the dentist and find brushing an easier alternative but you cant exactly brush off old cavities just prevent new ones.
See to it that you do not brush your teeth more than twice in a day. Excessive brushing can damage your gums and enamel. It will not take a lot of pressure to remove the plaque; hence most dental practitioners suggest brushing using a very balanced pressure.
Studies show that brushing two times a day and about 2-3 minutes every time is perfect to maintain good oral hygiene. Most people make the mistake of falling short of this duration every time they brush. You can ideally divide the mouth in four sections and approximately spend around 30-40 seconds on each section.
Incorrect brushing technique
The strokes while brushing your teeth must be vertical and not horizontal. Many people are habituated with performing long horizontal brushing strokes; this leads to irritation and damage.
Learn the right technique
Hold your brush at an angle of 45 degrees to your gums and brush your gums and teeth with an up and down motion and short strokes. Don't use side to side strokes. Also, start brushing on areas that you have been ignoring till now, reach the difficult to reach inner portion of your teeth. Implement it as a daily ritual and you will attain perfection in it.
Wrestling or brushing
Hard brushing damages the gums and is not good for you. Excessive brushing i. E. Brushing more than 3-4 times is also bad for you. You must always observe a balance in brushing which keeps your dental health healthy.
Since unlearning a bad brushing habit maybe harder the easier solution is to switch from a manual to an automatic brush. Going automatic by using a battery operated brush is recommended since it takes the guesswork out of brushing.
It may take a while to get adjusted to but like so many other things which are designed to make life easier automatic brushes make dental hygiene very easy and can even reduce the frequency of your dental visits.
Supplement your brushing
Of course, brushing your teeth is only a part of a complete dental care routine. Mouth wash twice a day. You should always rinse your mouth and keep it cleaned; otherwise, the germs from the teeth will stay on.
Clean between teeth daily with floss. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can't reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line. Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks. Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams. Got some questions? ask us comment below; we will answer as soon as possible.
I have a long tooth, misplaced, is filing possible in a short time? If Yes, the cost can assess how much?
My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. What is the procedure for that? I think it is better to fix removable 3 teeth. He have b.p and diabetes.
I have lost my upper front teeth after an accident so I want best treatment for this please what are options for the single tooth replacement.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.