Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Panaji and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pinto ClovisYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 years. My height is 6 feet. Weight is 76 kg. My question is that does adrenal gland cancer leads to high level of sodium in the blood?
I had mild pain in my jaws, pain in one ear and soar throat for a fortnight. Now it is getting reduced. I smokes two to three cigarettes a day and afraid of oral cancer. Do I have to wait for few more days or to consult a doctor immediately.
My mother is 62 years old. She has small tumor on the side of breast. It is not painful tell us what we can do?
What are the symptoms of cancer and causes of cancer then what are the symptoms of flu? Then causes of flu.
Dr. what are the symptoms of cancer how we can identify it in earlier stage. And does it curable if we identify it.
I am 63 years old male. I have been diagnosed With BPH for the past 6 years. I am on Alfucin Since then. Also I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for more than 8 years now. Sidnofil Citrate and other medication doesn't provide the desired result.Would you 'please suggest some remedies for my condition.
I have chronic prostatitis non bacterial but now my major concern is how to treat my ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. From last year I'm suffering with this condition. Despite,doing kegel and other pelvic floor exercises, condition is not improving. I was taking alfusin (alpha blocker) but have stopped consuming it from January 2017 still no improvement, suggest me something and please help me to get out of this situation as earliest. I even took homeopathy medicine for 1 year but no great improvement. My age-24 Habits- no drinking, no smoking, pure vegetarian.
My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years ago, with stage1 (2.2cm). Her nodes were clean. After complete breast surgery she was given chemo. Now at the same time, there was a lump of 5 mm on lower left lung which has now grown to 1.1cm. Doctor has taken that out now. Now the histopathology of the tissue is concluded at metastatic breast cancer. My question if the old tumor was removed at a stage 1, how come it had spread to lung? Metastatic takes place in stage3 /4. Is it possible the biopsy is wrong? What should we do here?
I am a 24 years old house wife. I have a 2 years old baby. I had lump on my both breasts 3 years back. And it was removed by a surgery. But now I feel lump on my left side. Without any surgery how can I remove it? Please suggest any medicine or any other treatment from allopathy/ homeo / ayurveda.
Is there any danger of a cancer patient travelling in aeroplane of grade 3 in brain stem glioma Grade 3 tumor in brain stem Anaplastic astrocytoma.
I am 65 years Male divorced. I developed prostrate. After medication failed. Doctor suggests physical intercourse with professional. I refused on moral ground. Painful suffering I am under going. masturbation takes out 20% but remaining stays back and gets added up increasing the pain. If it is necessary I am ready to marry to get rid of the. But it is a great responsibility considering my age and risk of remaining few years left in my life. Please advise.
My question for all doctors what's region of blood cancers? And what's treatment of blood cancers. Because my small bro have blood cancer.
Sir I am addicted to smoking since 4 years. I usually smoke 25-26 cegerates a day. But today I finally quit smoking. I have a problem. From past 1 month mucus is present there. Can anyone suggest me is it danger? Am I suffering from lung cancer? Please reply as fast as possible.
What are the common cause of ovary cancer (malignant burner tumour of ovary) and symptoms does and don't.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.