Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Panaji. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Maria Pallavi Jane PereiraYour feedback matters!
Excessive masturbation over a long period of time has led to regular nightfall and my penis is also bent downwards due to thinness at starting of penis. Now I have stopped masturbating but sperm comes out automatically every day since 3 months. I have so much of my health and I am very thin due to same. Please help me for the same so that I can restore my health and get rid of problems.
I'm not sleeping from last 2 months continuously? N I do not want to take sleeping pills! Some 1 said me sex will help to get rid from this problem. Does sex help me for a peaceful sleep?
Sir my penis size is smaller can you suggest me any good medicine to grow my penis. Daily I do masturbation for 4 times is it harmful?
Regarding early discharge problem what are the reasons for it is it curable if yes then in how many days it will be cured what are different test of body regarding to this problem is physical activity or diet plan effective in its cure.
My 1.5 years old daughter had just recovered from a blood infection for which she used to get fever 103 deg f. She was discharged last friday and today she started off with fever again 99 deg f to 100deg f. I am worried. Please help.
I cannot swallow food for the two days, unable to sleep in the night time, stomach ache, headache, lightly leg pains.
What is the treatment for nodes on neck. I have nodes on both side of my neck. Pet scan reports Neck Nodes: Pet Images: No abnormal FDG uptake within head and neck region. There is no hypermetabolic lymph node. Level 1A - 5 MM, Level 1B - left-5 mm, right- 5 mm, Level 2A Left- 6 mm, right 8 mm, Level 2B-left 4-4, mm, right - 4-5 mm Thorax: There is no hypermetabolic focus in lungs, mediastinum or axilla. Physiologic myocardial uptake is present. Abdomen and pelvis: Mesenteric nodesL few upto 5 mm Para-aortic nodes upto 7 mm Additional findings on CT Uterus- Small 2 cm intramural fibroid. Kindly suggest suitable treatment Thank you doctor
I am a male 32 years. I am suffering from vitamin deficiency. It always decrease every year despite I got the treatment done.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide: This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.