Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Panaji. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Maria Pallavi Jane PereiraYour feedback matters!
My husband feels he has a bad smell in his nose whenever he blows his nose. He took medication but still the problem persists.
I am 18 year old male. I have problem that my digestive system is not functioning well. What I have to do?
hello sir I am quite eager and need urgent help asap! 1st of very good morning! I need help as per the girl is described above is my gf! I had sex with her not protected! At 20th march around and her periods were on 10th march! But m sure 14 days did not pass 4 egg 2 ovulate nor did I ejaculated in her! Every time when we used 2 had sex we used pill after sex but this time we did not! And now its 12th april! 2 days late from her periods! No signs of periods yet! I am worried is she pregnant! She is not having any sort of symptoms matching! what should I do? Need help asap sir? Please just give me the advice and right prescription what shall I do? Kindly
Can hep b ever be negative? I am suffering from hep b from last two years. My liver reports are normal.
Sir what can I do my stomach has been raising out and out please suggest me what can I do for my self.
Are there things I can do to make myself feel better?
There are many comfort measures to help pregnant women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy. Changes in diet, sleep pattern and lifestyle can help.
Few suggestions are given below:-
1. Changes in lifestyle
* Get up slowly from lying down position and do not lie immediately after eating.
* Keep your head higher than your feet when lying down.
* Go outside for fresh air as much as possible.
* Rest or nap often
* Dentify conditions which make vomiting worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress and avoid them.
* Wait about half an hour after dinner to brush your teeth
2. Changes in diet
* Eat bland foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat such as toast, bread, rice, cereal, crackers and potatoes.
* Eat foods that are high in protein such as lean meat, eggs and dishes made with beans and pulses.
* Eat foods high in vitamin b6 like whole grains and cereals, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, legumes, corn
* Avoid greasy, fatty, fried and spicy foods.
* Drink 10-12 glasses of liquids such as coconut water, buttermilk, milk and fresh juices.
* Avoid excess of tea, coffee and aerated drinks
* Do not drink alcohol
* Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Have small frequent meals than large meals.
* Have a snack such as yoghurt, milk or a small sandwich before going to bed.
* Sniffing lemon or ginger can sometimes relieve nausea.
* In case if you have nausea and vomiting in the evening, have a good meal in the morning and a light meal at night and vice versa.
When should I call my doctor?
Call your doctor right away if you:
* Have been vomiting for almost 24 hours.
* Have been stomach pain, fever, dizziness, severe weakness or feel faint.
* Have weight loss of more than 2-5 kgs.
* Have very dark yellow urine or do not urinate for long periods.
* Feel your mouth is dry and your hands and feet are cold.
* Feel very thirsty.
* Have a fast heartbeat.
* Vomit blood.
Sir I am 20 years old. Sir I am thin. Sir I have been suffering from constipation from two years. Sir I have little depressive mind. Sir I am drinking water for about 4 litre throughout the day. Sir I also chewed my food properly. Sir I am doing regular walking. Still I am constipated. No triphala churn or alike churn works. Sir from 10 days no motion comes out. Sir please suggest me medicine for permanent cure.
Water is the previous natural treat to mankind and every other organism. Our body is 60 to 70% water. we every day loose a lot of water like by sweating,urination etc
People should drink almost 2 liters of water per to keep themselves healthy and keep their mood refresh.
Drinking more water helps us in following ways:-
1.it keeps your body clean from toxins.
2.kidney work nicely.
3.keeps blood clean and thin.
4.keep you fresh.
So drink more water and be healthier all time.