Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Panaji and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra KudchadkarYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 70 years suffering with knee pain from last 4 yrs. Her x-ray shows degenerative osteo-arthritis change in both knee joint. Presently she is taking tab. Diclogetic, panspeed-40, hemitrol kit, mavistin-250mg, joincerin & inj. Dm in both knee from last six months but pain & stuff in joint knee still persist. Her medical report as follows: hb-12.4, tc: 11, 800, esr-20, t3-1.32, t4-8.6, tsh-1.46, sub-5.27 I shall be thankful if you suggest some medicines for her treatment. Please provide suitable hospital with estimated cost for knee replacement, if it is required.
Sir, I am 55 year old for last 5 months I have pain in my right shoulder I cannot straight forward my hand due to this. For last five days I have pain in my right toe also so I have checked my uric acid which is 7.3 and c reactive protine is 8.3 there fore suggest me some homeopathic treatment for this as I am not intersted in allopathy treatment I have not taken non veg food, drinks and smoke however I have taken allopathy medicine for bp for last five years which is under control can I swich to this on homeopathy also becauses I have have big faith in homeopathy and try to switch another for this also thanks
Doctor has dignosts after x ray the oesteo arthiritis. My age is 34 and i can not sit on foot on ground. If staircase or long movement feel pain and swelling in the knee. Some times in morning during movement some frictional noise is noticed 1.Orthopaedic has recomnded some nSAID along with calcium and vit d. 2.Homeo has recomended the cal carb,cal flour, some times also urtica urens,hymosa, rustox but the problem is not removed.
I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN FROM 3 MONTHS NO OTHER SYMPTOMS EXCEPT STIFFNESS, PAIN WHILE BENDING FORWARD, sometime prickly felling in lower back. Is this Disc Symptoms? I went to doctor he said its spasm he gave me some meds and 10 says rest from gyming, now again same problem what meds should I take? And what exercises can I do? Is this serious.
I have a neck pain problem And when I turn around my neck sound will come of touching bones with each other, which we tell kadaka, kindly advise whether doing this is good or bad and what are the effects of doing this and why such sound? I am doing computer desk job whole day.
Last Saturday night my brother fall down from bike and he get fracture on left hand elbow. His treatment continue from ayurvedic doctor. What is the best diet and cure for him.
hello my name is bharat and m suffering from pain in my elbo n rist n shoulder joints from last 3 years. It pains alot when I move hand or lift something heavy. please suggest me what should I do.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.