Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Palwal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Helo sir I am man av I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from malaria problem so what should I do.
Rod implanted on 21st jan 15. How long can I wait to remove my implant? As I'm having butt pain thus can't site on floor and also knee pain.
Dr. doctor, My brother is 27 years old married. He has premature grey hair since 8 yrs. But it was less in count. Recently he had shaved his full head, aftr that the grey hair increased a lit more. He feels too down because if this. Is there Any home remedies for this problem? Pls suggest me some ayurvedic medicines as well as home remedies for premature grey hair. Thank you doctor.
Sir I have been suffering from skin infection and allergies due to use of various drugs. It all started 3 years back, had a small breakout. Used jooves facewash and without washing slept for 2hrs and then washed. Got infection, reddened skin on the cheeks and allergy. Since then went to many dermatologists. Used various type of drugs from azithromycin 500, isotretonin 20, doxycycline, Allergic drug levocetrizine, benzyl peroxide2.5, clindamycin gel. Etc. Use of these drugs have damaged my skin. Then On one occasion got sun burn went to a Dr. Prescribed me fluticasone propionate, sun burn was cured BT got acne rosacea, the same Dr. Gave me metrogyl gel rosacea was cured. But side effects. Now there is visible veins on the cheeks, skin texture is very bad, and some pimples are there. Skin gets reddened on the damaged part of cheeks on exposure to any form of heat. Like sun, watching laptops, etc. Please dear sir advice me what to do. I m from silchar, Assam. Please help me cure and get a nice skin Present condition skin has lost collagen becomes red on heat exposure and gets sunburn frequently.
I'm very weak I want some suggestion from your side please tell me how I can become healthy and strong.
Hi, Kya meri body ban sakti hai mai bahut dubla patla hu bhookh bhi nahi lagti hai sir please mujhe tip's batayen.
How can I increase my overall physic. What routine and diets should I follow to make my physic better at faster rate.
Hi. I m 22 years old. 5 height, and 62kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 45. Within 2 monthsplz suggest a diet chart for me.
I was diagnosed with typhoid about a month ago. I have had 15 days of antibiotics. I do not have any fever, just very little weakness. Sometimes I have pain in stomach and I defecate 2 or more times a day. Should I again go for some medicine. Is re-test of typhoid required?
What is the average that I should weight I am currently 5.6 inches and 156 pounds is this normal? Or should I weigh more or less? Please answer in lbs.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.