Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Palwal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mithlesh BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and my husband is 31 years. We have been married for 5 years and now we are planning for a child please give guidelines we are trying but it is not successful.
My vagina is paining and sensitive and there is blood in my urine. While urinating there is excruciating pain. Pls advise.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection:
- The main reason for urinary infection is the bacterium that moves from the urinary duct to the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners.
- In most women urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are high on fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
I do sex with 2 different girls without using protection they are virgin also bt now I am going to sex with 3 or 4th girl is protection is necessary I have no side effects till now.in future is any problem having sex with my wife?
Sir my wife had molar pregnancy and cleared last DEC 2015 now her bhcg came to norma.(that means. 1) shall we try now for a baby orlelse how long I should wait. Please guide me. Am so scared. And which type of food she have to take for prevent another molar pregnancy.
I have already taken an i-pill twice in a year. Now me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex 2 days back. We do not know that anything has happened or not. But we do not want a child. So is it okay if I take i pill again? Will it cause me issues in future pregnancy?
She is in second trimester. USG shows twins, twin A- normal, twin B -no movement and, Parasitesed, kindly give your valuable suggestion. Thanks.
Dr. I am pregnant of 5 months. But my fetus growth is not so well. My belly is in its normal position. Just a lil growth. No one can say I am pregnant. Dr. Saidy baby is weak. So what should I do. Which help in my baby growth. And in my body growth.
Hi, every day I am sucking my girl friend vagina around 15-20 mints. Because my girl friend is very interesting on this and she wants every day. Because of this one can I get any infections?
I am 30 year old suffering from hypothyroidism (taking thyroxine 25mg /day) and my wife is 20 year old she is suffering from PCOS (taking Harmoni F. Is PCOS is curable? my wife can give birth or not. What should I do that my wife become pregnant.
I am a single. I just had a break-up with my loved one. My girlfriend. We were in deep relationship. We had immense love. But not she got married. I am missing her every fraction of second. I am hungry for love. Just love. I need that care, love. What do I do ? All negative thoughts are coming to my mind. Since I am cultured I cannot afford to do any stupid mistakes. Please help me, and tell me how to get out of it.
First, let's see why our skin tends to become rough, dry, and irritated during certain seasons and with age. According to ayurveda, it happens due to the accumulation of vata in the body. Vata predominates in the fall and early winter, and in people over the age of 50. When there is excess vata, we are prone to dry skin, cracking joints, thinning dry hair, and brittle nails. Vata can also show up in the body earlier if you're really stressed, have a vata disturbing diet or live in a vata inducing climate (cold and dry). The secret to staying young is keeping vata at bay.
Here are some ayurvedic tips that will slow down vata accumulation in the body and will help you stay young and keep your skin:
1. Don't skip the veggies -
Stick to high-water content vegetables that are easier to digest, such as lettuce, carrot, cucumber, daikon radish (which is revered by ayurvedic healers for its purifying properties), fennel, and tender asparagus tips. These vegetables are tridoshic: they are good for all types of skin. Combine at least 3 and enjoy with a simple olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
2. Eat like a bird -
Both traditional and ayurvedic medicine agree that adding seeds and nuts into your diet will improve the condition of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all foods that have natural healthy fats in them will prevent this imbalance. Nuts and seeds are a perfect food -- they contain omega-3s, healthy fats, and fiber to help a weakened vata digestion. My favorite snack is goraw sunflower flax snax. You can also try adding almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and other nuts to your oatmeal (or having them as your afternoon snack, when vata naturally predominates).