Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Palwal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mithlesh BansalYour feedback matters!
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
I didn't get my periods from past 15 days. I used tablet to postpone my periods last month. But even this month also I am suffering. Please suggest medicine to take.
Mujhe kaise pata chalega ke meri wife pregnant ho rahe hai. Uski date is mahine 4 din aage ja chuke hai.
Sir is there need to wear condom while having sex with my wife for the first time as she me bleed while having sex for the first time are there chance of getting infected? We are also planning to have child.
I am 34 years female trying to conceive. Last month I had symptoms during ovulation but after 3days bleeding near my menstrual cycles no symptoms. Could I be pregnant because bleeding was little lighter than my regular 28days cycles?
Hi I am newly married on jan 30 and her period was on 10 of last mont and this mont she dosent had her date on 10 but she had her date on 15 I want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy please explain in brief.
My daughter is unable to suck milk from my breast as there is less milk please hlp me how I increase my breast milk.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old female. My periods have always been normal until I missed in the month of April. My last period was on 11 march 2016. I had a lot of exam stress so I attributed it to the same. However I did an ultrasound which did not show any abnormality in my ovaries whatsoever. Then on 4 june 2016 I took tab estrogen and progesterone and got my period on 10 june 2016. I again missed my cycle in july and went for a hormonal profile which showed that my LH waz 26.47 and FsH 7.07 and PRl 28.09. My endocrinologist said you have PCOS although I do not have any other symptom other than a bit of weight gain. He started me on metformin 500 mg and gave diving 10 for 7 days to induce periods which I did not get even after waiting for 15 days. So today I went to an ob/gyn and he said to increase metformin to 1 g and take krimson 35 for a month or two and check. I am really worried. Is this a very big issue? Will it affect my fertility in any way? Web makes PCOS look like something very evil. Please help.
Hi Sir/Mam, My friend is married and now he is 31 it is been 18 months and from last 10 months he is trying hard to have a baby but no success he has done all the tests and everything came positive and his wife test results also came good. So in the course of showing to one doctor he said there is some PUS cells are present in his semen so that is the reason they are not able to conceive. So I kindly request you to provide a solution on how to decrease the PUS cell and increase the chances of having a baby. Kindly suggest what food has to be taken to increase the good seaman count He used to smoke and drink alot and now he has reduced to 1 cigarette per day and trying to quit smoking.
Hi, I got my cycle on this month of September 10th. and my doctor has suggested me for laproscopy operation. My height is 5.4" and weight is 71 kgs. I want to know is after this operation will my irregular cycle will be regular and also can I lose my weight and conceive in how many months. Are there any side effects with the operation.
Ma'am please tell me periods ke kitane din baad or kitane din pehle sex karne se hum pregnant nhi ho payenge kyuki humne apne bf ke sath 2 June ko sex kiya tha or phir mera period 5 June ko aa gaya tha to Hume kuch samjh nhi aaya please answer me ma'am jitna jaldi ho sake Hume bataiye.
She is suffering with pcdo problem since 2 years .all ready she is following by gynich instructions but no result. And she is suffering irregular periods and cold and headache which medicine is better for cure.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.