Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Palwal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepanshu GargYour feedback matters!
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.
I have bleeding from the left side of my lower jaw. The bleeding is always continuing. There is a hole from where it bleeds as I had the tooth over there taken out earlier. Please help.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I have a teeth problem and its infected. My mouth stinks too much nowadays. Is the problem with teeth or liver. Suggest me some medics for my not stinking?
Hi doctors. I am facing problem of bad breath, I brush very well in the morning and I clean my tongue also upto afternoon or evening i'm feeling bad smell from mouth and I am getting yellow liquid and little blood from mouth when I goggle with water.
I'm getting what I ate to my mouth. While having non veg I'm suffering a lot with this problem. What should I do?
Recently I heard about dental sealants. What are dental sealants, who should get them, and how long do they last?
I was having a mild pain in my jaw. I inspected a bit to find out that a teeth is popping out. The pain is growing hour by hour. Anyway to numb the pain? Will it be okay in few days or should I go to a dentist?
Know about different type of Dental Braces
I have teeth problem. There is many cabitise in my teeth and one my teeth has broken. How can I clean my teeth?
Sir mere daato ke masudhe gayab ho rahe hai same k 4 daato ke (front lower) and 1 front upper. I am so scared. Please help me.
White patches in tobacco smokers or chewers are generally pre - cancerous. Quit tobacco and prevent cancer !