Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Palwal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepanshu GargYour feedback matters!
In night after brushing my teeth are white and I have good breath but by morning they become yellowish in colour and sometimes there is also bad breath.
Sir I'm 20 years old boy I have been chewing gutkha from 3 years now my mouth is not opening fully I consult to a doctor he gave me treatment but no progress so help me.
I am a male 34 years old. Have a very bad constipation since years. It has increased a lot. I have a history of stomach problem constipation and recurrent mouth ulcers. Please suggest me some remedies.
I have a dental pain my left side I don't have a cavities but I have very much pain First it's start with one teeth and a few minutes later that pain shift another side teeth and then another one like this Almost a hour and more I have this pain Any simple solutions I have?
My gums have swollen on area where there is a little toothache. Swelling is big in that area. What should I do? Should I take antibiotics to reduce bacterial infection to cure swelling.
My teeth are very dirty due to eating tobacco teeth colors are yellow suggest me to what I m doing what type of medicine and paste all teeth are perfect but teeth's are dirty.
About 2 year ago he have body joint pain then he take medicine regularly today's. Than one year ago he have other problem like eye dryness and mouth dryness .than we consult a eye specialist than he suggest a physician .we consult my city physician physician take many test but no result .we counsel Jaipur physician also. But no result .many doctor suggestions take high consultant like aims Delhi. We dispose many rupees but no solution found . What is this doses.
Approximately from 1 year my mouth is smelling and I found some different type of taste after sleeping but from 3 months there is problem in my one teeth, that when I am taking cold water or cold thing then I feel coldness sock in a teeth and when I chew something with that teeth then I found different types of pain in that and now 5 days ago I found a hole in that teeth. So please suggest me that what treatment I have to take.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.