Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in sumerpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ShrmaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. A pinhole is created in my eardrum due to water in pond. Frequently water is coming out of my ear. I consult to my doctor they suggest me to use serlox D, ceferite-500, montas-L and pentab-40. Is this useful?
Hi I am 32 year old, had problem like chakkar (vertiogo) feeling moving all the time around, then I consulted a psychiatric doctor, who has given me following medicines; maxgline75m capsule, sterlift 50/100 mg and residone 1 mg, which I am taking for last 2.5 years almost I am ok now, but try to give up this medicines, when I don? t get this medicines for more than 24 hours, it affect me and I feel irritating, some time mind gets silence for a while. Can you please suggest, if I have been addicted to these medications and it can never led me off.
My daughter got water in her ears while swimming and has got a heavy feeling in the head. Please suggest a way for relief.
Mujko hamesha khali thaska gale mai aata rehta hai aur meri chest bhi bhari rehti hai. Please help me to remove my this problem.
I am 36 year old male. I am regular victim of tonsillitis and Pharyngitis. I have been facing this problem for last 5 years. I take medicine it cures but again it stands with throat infections. I feel that my whole throat is inflamed. please help me.
I am 20 years old I have a regular sore throat even and then and one year before once I got hurt on my leg and had stitches on it It became completely well BT nowadays it pains when I walk or do anything.
I'm sleeping whole day & night. Even driving, talking, viewing Tv, attending official meeting with loud snoring in open mouth cond. Also dreaming &talking during sleep. Digestion is very poor. Little change in schedule leads to loose motion Diet is normal vegetarian body wt. 87kg. PE even before sex sometime BP is normally 125/90 takes one tab. Taglock trio 40 daily. pathology test are normal for thyroid, uric acid, no sugar, lipid profile well in limit pl. Suggest to overcome.
I feel very dryness inside my throat. I have suffered from tonsils. But now tonsils are over. I also feel some pain inside my ears do not know why. When I wake up every morning. please help
I am 23 years male suffering from allergy (cold), I will catch cold when ever there is weather change and I will relieve after 2 days. Is there any treatment for that?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?