Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Orthopedists online in Pali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kailash Parihar
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash PariharYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my name is Renu and I am suffering from pain in lower back and in hips when I get up morning the pain is very severe in lover back and it makes me very difficult to get up and even walk after some time it gets normal but whenever I takes rest and get up then again severe pain happens and now pain is so severe that it occurs whole day and makes me difficult to walk or get up I'm not able to bend and do my routine work.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Dear Doctors, I AM HAVING WRIST PAIN HEAVILY. COULD ANYONE SUGGEST GOOD CAPSULE OR OINTMENT FOR FASTER RECOVERY.
Both of my knee pains while sleeping/lying. Feels normal during other times. Also sometimes I hear more knuckle sound from my knees while walking.
I was met with an accident and my leg was fractured but after 2 years of the accident the pain still suffer me. What should i do?
I am 60 year old male and start to play badminton after 25 year, now start pain at right side knee and shoulder joint. I have used relief ointment cream but have not relief. What should do now.
I am suffering from Ankylosis spondylosis for past 10 yrs. It causes severe chronic pain at my back, joints,hips and buttocks, it also keep shifting from left to right side of the body. How to control this pain? Please advice any permanent cure of my pain.
Back problems are no longer restricted to people above a certain age. With today’s fast paced and sedentary lifestyle, spine related disorders have become very common. In fact, a lot of youngsters nowadays are being diagnosed with slipped discs, which can be very painful if not attended to immediately.
Slipped disc or herniated disc is a condition of the lumbar region of our back. It occurs when the tissue cushioning our vertebrae in the lower region is ruptured. It causes intense pain as the fluid that comes out of the ruptures vertebrae that irritates the nerve endings in the area.
If not treated, it may aggravate and have to be resolved through surgery. However, if checked in time, exercise and oral medication can help you overcome this problem. There are certain medications available in the market that can be taken after consulting a doctor.
Here are a few tips that might come handy if you suffer from slipped disc:
- Hot/ cold compresses: To alleviate the pain caused by the herniated disc, you can use hot or cold compresses on the lower back, in consultation with your doctor. Cold pack will help you to bring down swelling in the area while warm compresses are useful for relaxing tense muscles. Remember, none of these packs should be used directly on the skin, but should be wrapped in a towel before use.
- Exercise: Even if it sounds preposterous to some, exercise is one of the most effective ways to combat the problem of slipped disc. It may be slightly painful, but if done slowly and steadily, it can give you great results. As per your doctor’s recommendations, you can indulge in swimming, yoga, biking or walking. Pelvic tilts and butt squeezes are effective as well. However, avoid lifting weights or any other exercise that puts pressure on the back.
- OTC medication: Your orthopaedic may prescribe some over the counter drugs to relieve inflammation and pain caused due to the herniated disk. However, refrain from long term use of analgesic medicines as they may cause side effects, such as stomach ulcers or problems in the kidney or liver.
- Alternative treatments: Holistic treatments, such as acupuncture, acupressure, nutritional and supplements too are some methods to get rid of the pain associated with slipped disks. However, the effectiveness of such methods is debatable.
- Time: Time is a great healer and especially conditions, such as slipped discs should not be rushed, as it can cause more harm than good. The right amount of rest, exercise and medication, along with a few lifestyle changes will ensure that you return to your normal self soon enough!