Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in palasa-kasibugga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Appalaraju Seediri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Appalaraju SeediriYour feedback matters!
I have headache for 2 weeks. It is like pumping in my brain that is so painful. Its starts anytime for 3-4 secs. What should I do?
I am a male of 50 years old. I used to do lipid profile test once in 6 months. Each time my total cholesterol come about 200-210, HDL about 32-36, LDL about 150-160 triglyceride about 250-260. For last 5-6 years I take very less oil, walk 4-5 KM/ day about 5 days in a week, non-veg food 1-2 times a week that to fish or chicken. Of course I have not taken medicine for this. Kindly advise how can I increase HDL cholesterol and reduce other cholesterol.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My Mom blood test has been done And in report, it is found that her Fasting Plasma Glucose is 123. Has she got diabetes or its pre diabetes Does she need insulin now Her age is 40 And what diet is need to low diabetes And can sge eat fruits.
This question is for myself I am 48 years female my hair is getting scanty on d left side of my scalp please help what treatment should I take homeopathy or go 2 a skin specialist plx guide its urgent.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My age is 18. My problem is I suffer from burning sensation at throat everyday it causes something is stuck in throat and difficult in opening the mouth and sometimes swallowing problem is ot normal or not. What should I can do?
Dear sir/madam I have been having cold regularly for the past two months now in between I got fever so I was given antibiotics. Now after stopping that again I hv sneezing cold and I took tablet for allergy but after a couple of days there is a relapse. What do I do am tired of tablets and medicines. Please advise . A crp was done where the numbers were high.
Which are the different types of food items which will help to increase my weight and some times I feel a chest pain and acidity can you solve all that problem pls?
My wife is 48 yrs old. She has dry throat and mouth problem since 2 months. Acidity problem also. Please help us.
itching at all entire body specially under part of my body. Treatment is going on but not benifit so please suggest me.
Sir mujhe growth ki boht problem hai mei 2 years se gym jata aa raha hu lakin koi growth nai ho rahi meine sare supplements try kiye aur steriods b use kiye lakin koi fayda nai hua please mje bataiye ki meri growth kese grow ho jaye any medicine ya suggestion.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!