Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Palakkad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sreevidya GYour feedback matters!
Sir I was so much motions because of son much of tensions so what want to do I'm please sir I am so suffering from these type of situations so please requesting to you for my sake and also I'm suffering from headache and severe fever from one week so please helping to do some thing for me asking you to do that I want to be clear on the body.
Hello Dr. My name is Mithlesh Singh (Male) and I'm 55 years old. I recently figured out that I'm Diabetic. My blood sugar level is approx 390 Random. It's about one month and its not getting low. I'm not eating anything which contains sugar. And because of this disease l had lost my 10 kg weight with a month and now I'm 45 kg only. I feel very week and sick every time. Please advise how to control it and improve health. Thanks.
I am 72 years male. Wt 79 kgs. height a 5.7 suffering from muscles weakness. Cramps since long. What is the remedy? Medicines?Thanks
Ya I am 20 year old and I am suffering from dengue fever which seems to be dangerous after few days if proper treatment is not given. Same condition act here but I didn't consult to a doctor and miracally I get well soon.
How to reduce oily skin and get fair skin tone without food control or diet and without any side effects.
I become sleepless after a break up with my gf. She said me that you never expect me" as I said her some tough sentence. Sir pls help me from this pain.
I am 27 year old girl. At the time of menstruation cycle I have small small piece with the flow of blood. So I want to know is it happening with me or with all the women or is it some type of problem from which I am suffering.
Watermelon (white portion -peel) dosa
Isn’t it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i. E the white portion, yesterday I had posted a sabzi out of it. A few days back I tried this dosa believe me its amazing …. Do try.
- Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Melon pieces (white rind portion alone) – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2tsp
- Scrapped coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seed
- Finely chopped onion-1 med, green chilli-2-3, coriander and curry leaves
- Salt – for taste
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds in water for two hours.
- Puree the white portion of the watermelon.
- Grind the soaked rice, coconut and melon puree together into a smooth batter. You can also add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds while grinding.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter doesn’t have to ferment.
- The batter should be little thinner than idli batter consistency.
- Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli, coriander and curry leaves to the batter and mix well. Keep this aside for about 15 minutes so that all the flavours blend well.
- Heat tawa/griddle and pour a ladle full of batter spread and cook on both the sides in medium-low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
I have problem of hair and constipation disease from two month month. Please advice me what should I do?
I am a 42 years, male. I have lost hair on my head and going bald. Also have a black mole on my right cheek which I want to get rid off.
Cervical spondylosis is an age related disorder affecting the discs and joints in your neck. The overuse of the bone and cartilage in the cervical spine of your neck leads to cervical spondylosis. While it is mostly caused by age, it can also be caused by other factors. Stiffness and severe, chronic pain are the most common problems with patients afflicted with cervical spondylosis. While in others, it might not cause problems and they can go about their daily activities.
Physiotherapy for Cervical Spondylosis
There is no cure for cervical spondylosis, but its symptoms can be treated with physiotherapy. If you have chronic pain in your neck, shoulder blades or arms, a physiotherapist can provide effective pain relief by strengthening your vertebrae and neck. This will improve your posture and prevent any relapse of the pain.
Firstly, the physiotherapist will evaluate your condition; check your reflexes and strength. Then, the physiotherapist will move on to the following treatments:
- Stretching, strengthening and straightening exercises: Before beginning these exercises, your physiotherapist will first apply cold or heat to the affected area and then proceed with a deep tissue massage or electric stimulation. When your muscles are relaxed, the exercises will begin only then. These exercises are performed to strengthen the muscles in your neck. Through these, you will learn how to improve your range of movement and posture.
- Neck traction: Pulling your head to stretch out your spine is called neck traction. This technique is used to improve movement and ease the pain. Traction is used to open the spaces between the vertebras gently in order to ease pressure on the distressed discs. Traction is done continuously or sporadically, with short periods of rest in between. If you cannot find the right physiotherapist to do this for you, there are devices to help you stretch your spine.
- Cervical collars and pillows: Neck pillows or cervical pillows, are made to keep your neck steady while you sleep. Cervical collars are also called neck braces which are used to support the neck. While cervical collars have been proven to be quite beneficial, there isn’t much evidence to support cervical pillows in treating cervical spondylosis. You can always consult physiotherapist before purchasing a cervical pillow.