Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Osmanabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivraj Katake
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivraj KatakeYour feedback matters!
My cousin sister having skin problem (kod: white area no skin there) on only neck please tell me some medical treatment and also precautions.
Hi Doc, I am 26 years old, I left my job a year ago when I used to go for work everyday I used to eat lot of sweets (2 to 3) I was not fat that time after I left job I started to put up more weight I stopped eating sweets also since a year but still I am not losing weight I put up 10 KGS in this year. Please suggest me a timetable to do everyday and foods dieting tips.
Hi i Am a 65 year old male with diabetes. Hba1c 7.2% and on max dose of metformin and voglibose. Last blood test showed insufficiency in vitamin d (total) 25 ng/ml ; vitamin b12 192 pg/ml and low testosterone 191.6 ng/ml. Iron and calcium within limits as is cholesterol/ triglycerides. T3/t4/ tsh suggest thyronormalcy. Key difficulty is insufficient and interrupted sleep. 5 hrs per night -this is my major problem. 1. What should I do next since metformin is at max dosage- 2250 per day? no insulin please. Sitagliptin? 2. Is there a natural method of improving testosterone? how far below normal am i? does it need action? thank you,
Hi, i am 27 years old and am having hair fall lot in these days and my hair got thin compared to a years back. I also have dandruff which becomes if a won't have head bath for two days. Even with alternate days head bath dandruff is there. Please suggest.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.