Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in North Goa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Kamat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul KamatYour feedback matters!
I am a 46 years old male from New Delhi, India, non drinker. I had been diagnosed with Blood Sugar couple of years back, my blood glucose level are Fasting 224 and PP 360. I have been taking Ayurveda medicines for this. I have started walking 45 minutes a day. please help.
Hi sir, I am not that much fat, I am fat from lower side, kindly advice me which exercise which is better for me.
Reduction scarless nose job or Rhinoplasty refers to a surgical procedure conducted to reshape the structure of your nose. Other than that, it can also treat breathing troubles caused due to flawed nose anatomy. Rhinoplasty can reshape the facial region between the nose and upper lip, thus giving an overall proportion to your face.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Defects in your nose structure can lead to choking or breathing troubles which generally become chronic in nature. Rhinoplasty can successfully cure such health conditions.
- Rhinoplasty alters the shape, angle and size of your nose by giving symmetry to it with the overall facial structure.
- Reduction scarless nose job is a permanent solution for restructuring your nose.
- Since the surgery is conducted by making incisions (surgical cuts) inside the nose, scar marks are not visible after surgery.
- Rhinoplasty also shapes up enlarged nostrils or nasal tips.
- Asymmetrical Nose Bridge (uneven and disproportionate bridge of the nose) can also be reshaped with Rhinoplasty.
Risk factors and side effects associated with Rhinoplasty
- The region around your eyes may remain swollen for about a week or two after surgery.
- You may suffer from nose bleeding.
- Nose or the skin around your nose and eyes may get infected.
- Nasal blockage may occur resulting in breathing trouble.
- Rhinoplasty may give rise to the problem of skin necrosis or damage of skin tissue
- The nose septum or the skin separating the two nostrils may get damaged if the surgery is not performed by an expert plastic surgeon.
Regardless of the above mentioned risk factors, Rhinoplasty is a very safe and effective procedure for nose restructuring. But in some cases, the surgery needs to be performed twice if the patient is unsatisfied with the result of the first attempt. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!