Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Niharika Ray Ray
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Niharika Ray RayYour feedback matters!
Hi. My I am 26 year old female, weight 69 Kg, and height is 160 cm. I am doing exercise daily from past 3 months and maintaining diet also but still I am unable to lose weight. I have also done Thyroid test, result was negative and my periods are also regular Can you please advice.
Can you please suggest me a diet to maintain my health and required physical exercise to reduce weight as quick as possible and I am 22.
I am 65 years old man. Suffering from diabetes since last 15 years. Taking Glutowin fort tablets 2 in morning and 1.5 in evening before lunch. In early morning before breakfast I take piopod 30 daily My sugar remains fasting 100 to 110. Ppbs remains 170 to 175. I do not have common symptoms like frequent urine. Pain in legs. Pain in back etc. Secondly I am not having sexual emotions, it is weak To control sugar and sexual activeness please Guide me.
I'm a single student. My weight below 50 so I am not qualify to defence jobs please tell how to growth my weight.
I am 24 Years Old. My weight is 73 kgs. I want to loose my weight upto at least 65 kgs. So What should be the diet plan on daily routine basis?
I have issues with my weight. I seriously need help mainly because wedding is round the corner. I used to consume a lot of steroids and fattening tonics during my childhood and teenage. Doctors have said that my overweight is because of it. Please please give me proper advice for weight loss. I am staying in a hostel. So kindly advice me. Thank you.
Can I use cambogia garcinia for weight loss as my weight is increasing abruptly since last 6 months I am doing exercise n am not suffering from thyroid so should I go for cambogia garcinia to loss weight?
I eat 6 kharak dates daily in my breakfast, one my friend said is very good for sexual stamina and for bones. Is it true?
Hello! My father's age is 57, he weighs about 98kg. He is working. What is the useful way to reduce his weight. What changes he should make in his routine to stay healthy?
Hi Dear Sir/Madam, my mother is suffering form uterus infection, she went for urine routine test, that report shown she have some puss cells, after that we consulted one doctor she gave cream and l tablets for vagina and other tablets for her. Now my mother is so afraid of this what we can do madam. please tel me some remedy, awaiting for your reply.
My wife has 89 Kg weight. She is 5' 3' and 64 years. old How can she reduce her weight. And what should be her diet plan?
Dear mam, I am a civil engineer pass out student, I have 94 kg weight but as per my height it's 70-72 kg weight required, So I want to reduce my weight because I have an SSB for Indian Army technical entry. So I want to reduced 20 kg weight, in short time, so mam can you tell me plzz if I consult you & if I can follow your treatment how much time take to reduce 20 kg weight I am a student I don't effort to much money in reducing weight so give me best tips & treatment to reduce weight.
Just take this vitamin and you will be mosquito free all summer long!
- You surely often use mosquito repellents and they seem to prevent the itchy bites from these insects. Apparently, they are full of toxic chemicals which cause harmful side-effects if ingested or absorbed into the skin
- Researchers have yet to pinpoint what exactly a mosquito looks for when searching for humans to bite, certain odors are thought to be a main culprit. People with high concentrations of steroids or cholesterol on their skin surface attract more mosquitoes, as well as those who produce excess amounts of certain acids, such as uric acid. All of these substances can trigger a mosquito’s sense of smell.
- People who give off larger amounts of carbon dioxide, such as those who are overweight or pregnant, are mosquito magnets. People would give off more carbon dioxide if they’re outside playing kickball than they would if they were sitting by a fire.
Mosquitoes can carry diseases and spread them to humans such as:
Zika – linked to birth defectsdengue – can lead to hemorrhagic feverwest nile – causes fever, joint pain, vomiting and rashesmalaria – causes fever, chills and vomitingyellow fever – can cause jaundice, chills and vomitingchikungunya – can cause joint pain, rashes and nauseala crosse encephalitis – can cause fever and nausearift valley fever – can cause dizziness, weakness and eye damagejamestown canyon virus – can cause flu-like symptomssnowshoe hare virus – can cause dizziness, vomiting and rashes
There are more than 175 known species of mosquitoes in the united states, so it’s very important to learn how to protect yourself.
Vitamin b1 repels mosquitoes
Vitamin b1 (thiamine) is a water-soluble vitamin that your body needs to function properly and stay healthy. It can be found in foods such as broccoli, onions, green beans, summer squash, kale, spinach, cabbage, eggplant and sunflower seeds.
If you have enough vitamin b1 in your system, you’ll produce a “yeasty” smell to mosquitoes, making you unappealing for them. Don’t worry — people won’t be able to smell it! but when mosquitoes get a whiff, they’ll make their way to another target.
Another natural remedy
You can also try making this homemade bug spray. This recipe requires just two ingredients: fresh parsley and organic apple cider vinegar. This is how to prepare it:
Add a handful of fresh parsley to a mortar and pestle, 4 oz of apple cider vinegar, mash the ingredients and let the mixture sit for a few hours. Then, strain it and put it into a spray bottle. Keep the mix refrigerated for continued use. You can aad essential oils for a pleasant scent. This mix is perfectly safe for your skin and has no harmful side effects.
The entire humanity is now used to a fast paced, stressful life without time to think about their physical and mental health. Your body can adapt to this kind of lifestyle for a while. After which, one fine day, it might breakdown, with or without warning. Emotional stability is lost, and physical trauma is felt, and everyday activities may seem to be scary. Yoga comes to the rescue for all your problems. Be they physical or mental.
The real essence of Yoga lies around improving the life force at the base of the backbone. It attempts to achieve holistic goodness through various physical and mental workouts. Coming to the physical level, the procedures comprise of several postures or yogic asanas which can keep the body healthy, while on the mental level, there are some breathing techniques which helps in disciplining the mind. The benefits of Yoga are almost endless, and this is the reason why it has received international acclamation even when it had originated in India centuries ago.
How can Yoga aid you to live a better life?
No matter whether you are from the West or East, regular practice of Yoga can will offer tons of benefits which include:
- Improvement of flexibility: This is the most significant benefit of Yoga where you can improve your posture with each practice sessions. Inflexibility can bring about a lot of movement issues; tight hamstrings can flatten the lumbar spine while tight hips can cause strain to the knee. Daily Yoga can relieve the connective tissues while improving posture.
- Builds muscle strength: Strong muscles are not just meant for making you look good; it can protect you from conditions such as back pain, arthritis and falls among aged people. With regular practice of Yoga, you can see your muscles becoming stronger and flexible within a short span.
- Prevention of joint and cartilage breakdown: While practicing Yoga, all the major joints of the body runs through a roller coaster of motion. This can prevent degenerative arthritis and squeeze the parts of the cartilage which are not usually used.
- Improve the health of the bone: Several postures of Yoga demand you to bear your own weight such as the downward and the upward facing dog which also helps in making the bones in the arms stronger. Plus, Yoga is known to lower the cortisol levels which can boost the level of calcium in the bones.
- Protection of the spine: The spinal disks which help in absorbing shock crave for movement through which they get the nutrition. Yoga can get you optimum backbends, twists and forward bends to keep the disks in a supple condition.
How has Yoga helped in improving health condition?
Timothy McCall, MD, wanted to come to India to research and investigate on the benefits of Yoga in 2002. Weeks before that he developed tingling sensation along with numbness in his right hand. He was scared and thought that it was something serious like multiple sclerosis or a brain disease but found that he had a nerve blockage in the neck and chest.
Even though it was incapacitating to some extent, this ailment was a blessing in disguise as he could allow Yoga experts to evaluate the cause of the problem and treat it and his experiment reaped benefits. He practiced Pranayama which is a breathing exercise, different moves and chanting to restore vital energy to the affected parts. This had not only helped him to get rid of these problems but also made his body even more flexible, improved his postures and relieved him of various symptoms.
Basic Yoga asanas that can help maintain health
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana
More real life examples can be cited where people suffering from chronic illness have gotten a complete relief by practicing Yoga. Across the world, this ancient Indian therapy has been acknowledged as an effective alternative therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.