Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viti
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VitiYour feedback matters!
My self gayathri .Recently I got a rashes on my skin I consult a doctor they told it causes of dry skin and they preferred soap i.e. AUQASOFT SOAP, BETADERM CREAM (on spots which causes on itching), SECALIA (cream for dry skin. Am using the cream and sops from past one month .My question is can I use glycerine soap (Mint flavour) for these season. Glycerine is good r not to use for dry skin for this season .Please reply me.
Hi i want fairness on my face and clear some little pimples and black dots. Which face wash and soap l can use. Or any medicine for these problems.
Namaskar. I have some dark circle under eye since long time. Time.Now I am mother of a baby also. My husband feeling not happy for this problem in front of other wives. I have not any menstrual problem so far. I try to maintain the hemoglobin also. So please help me so that I can look good.
I am 35 years old . I have dark circles. Tried many creams but of no use. I also want my dry skin to glow. Please suggest. Advice.
I have sun turn on my hands suggest me. Then my hair turn into redish colour then it turns into white suggest me.
Myh cousin skin color was getting darken even he used every cream nd home remedies and nothing was get effected nd even it get darken then before.
I am 22 yr old girl and have dark circles since 6-7 years and they don't go easily. What can I do. Please help.
I'm having skin irritation in inner thighs it's red in color lot of itching is there under my penis I'm applying candid powder but still it's not cured during the night irritation is there and everyday morning whitish liquid comes out of penis that time also itching is there how to cure this.Please tell.
I have so many scars on my face from acne and I also have dark spot on my face. How can I remove these scars. please help me!
I am 25 years female. I have a skin of color not so whitish. Any remedy to increase my pigmentation in a short period.
I have wheatish complexion with combination and sensitive skin. When I do for facials my skin is all good but after 10-15 days my face skin becomes dull dark and lifeless. My face starts looking too dark with no radiance. Furthermore I have discoloration near my mouth and the skin is not smooth.
Before 2 years I use a fairness cream and on my face I got some permanent type of dots on my forehead and left chick can you help me in this.
Hello doctor. My age is 26 male. My problem is I have holes on my face. So is there any permanent treatment or any medicines that I can reduce my wholes and get an clean amd plain face. Please suggest me.
My age is 25 years old and my weight is 55.9 kg and my height is 178 cm, I am so slim and thin. I want to glow face and healthy please help me. In my child life I am doing so many time masturbate. Sir please help me.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
When skin is infected by a fungus, the resultant infection is called tinea corporis (ringworm). It is most common in athletes and children. The infection may appear on the scalp, beards, groin, in between the toes and other places.
Tinea corporis can be caused by:
- Skin contact
- It is contagious, so if you use towels, bed linens and clothes of an infected person, you will get infected too.
- Touching a pet infected by tinea corporis.
Signs and Symptoms:
- The rash starts as a scant area of red, bumpy pimples and spots. Then the rash forms a ring, with raised, red borders and a clear middle. The border might look scaly.
- The rash may show up on face, legs, arms or other body areas which are exposed.
- The area feels itchy. It might also be flaky and dry. You might even experience hair loss in the infected area.
The skin in the area will be gently scraped off and the sample will be collected. Then, the sample will be viewed under a microscope. That will help discerning, which type of fungus is causing the infection.
The following treatment regime must be followed:
- The skin must be kept dry and clean.
- Fungal creams are best. Creams that contain miconazole, ketoconazole, clotrimazole or oxiconazole are excellent for fungal infections.
- Only apply the cream on clean skin. You can use it twice in a day. Bandaging the infected area is not recommended.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, wash your towels in warm water and use clean towels every time you bathe. Also, clean the bathroom and wear freshly washed clothes.
- If pets are infected, treat them as well.
The infection usually goes away under 4 weeks. The infection may branch out to the nails, groin, scalp and feet. Self-care is effective, but if symptoms persist, then do consult a specialist. Ringworms have certain complications, such as scratching the skin too much causes skin infections and other skin disorders, which may need further treatment.