Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Virad KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a very serious issue. Please help. whenever my husband and me do lips kiss than after that my husband and my self feels very cough in throat. My husband feels very pain in throat and when spit his cough then some blood comes with cough. And he feels very uncomfortable. Please provide solution for it .and which tests we have to do for proper treatment. Please guide.
I am diagnosed for tinnitus and ear meunière disease. It is causing vet Vertigo nausea. Vomiting etc. Please prescribe best medicine for it and oblige.
While talking to my friend she said she has a problem of lack of nutrition this is what she said "I get tired easily My body parts ache very frequently I feel dizzy if I don't eat anything for long" Also shes been experiencing back pain for past three days and she is sure she didn't lift ny heavy object or did some excruciating activity please tell what could be the reason for her backache.
My throat is swollen what should I do. Its is happening from 2 days and swollen is growing continuously?
My niece is one year old. Doctors say she has hearing disability unto 75%. Please tell me the best treatment for that.
Sir/madam my throat is swollen and I can't speak well it happens regularly can you suggest me any precautions to avoid that?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.