Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaykumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijaykumarYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old man. To get sleep and away from tension and depression, I daily do masturbation. I get pleasure from it. But at the same time weakness and feeling of guilt is also there. Am I doing the correct thing. Doing masturbation daily is bad.
I am losing my hair on forehead for now it is less but can I prevent hair loss while my father and other family have bald head as hereditary. My age is just 22. Will there be any hope or where do I get proper medication.
Sir as we all know that for a healthy body we need to sleep near about 6-8 hours But because of study reason of usual I take sleep 5-6 hours at night And if I want to sleep 2 hours in day and it have to take night in day because hole sleep is not completed in night Then please consult me how it is beneficial or harmful for body or mind to proper work Please consult me.
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrates the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 172 cm tall with good physical strength but my weight is only 50 kg from last three years. Please suggest me a good diet plan which can help me.
I am 22 year old. My prob. Mujhe weakness Har waqt rehti hai. 4 month se mai every day 12-15 hours study kr rha tha. Exam 17 may ko done hue. Ab mai taiyar kr RAHA hu sir or mam mera problem ye hai ki mai ab pahle ki tarah subjects ko yad ni rakh pata,bhulne lagta hu jaldi yaad nahi hota pls suggest mai kya karu pls pls.
In today's environment when sun's heat damages your skin more than ever and the pollution plays its part equally there are some of the skin care methods you should know and employ.
While there are tons of products available in the market which claims so high but most of us don't know the use and the particular product types to be used.
Here I am trying to present some common tips that anyand everybody can do and get awesome results.
The few important skin care techniques include following few points.
1) use of least possible cosmetic products and if using them use them judiciously.
2) do these following steps daily procedures if possible twice a day.
A) cleansing: use a good cleansing product to remove day to day dirt and polution from you skin.
B) tonning: use a good toner to massage and&nbsp;tone your skin. Effective employment of this will prevent your skin from early wrinkles and makes it look young for a long time.
C) moisturizing: last but equally important is using a qaulity moisturinzing after these two step. Skin without moisture looks very dull and gets harm very easily.
These steps should not take more than 15 minutes to do and gives a very good results.
In addition one can use a scrub but not more than twice a week to remove the dead skin tissue and which opens up the pores of the skin.
One must wear a sunscreen lotion that contains spf 15 or higher to prevent the sunrays from damaging it whenever going out.
Most of the people have a urge to get a fairer skin but in true sense skin with any shed can look nice when maintained with a good care.
Other facts which all know like eating healthy food, least use of oils, drinking good quantity of water are also helpful in maintaining a good healthy body.
Live healthy and enjoy the wellness.