Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Sinha
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SinhaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 18 years old. My semen come with urine regularly but in small amount. I doesn't have any night fall. Please help me.
From last week I have problem when I go for pissing it's burns and some times blood occur and it's very painful while pissing please help me out from that.
My husband is 39 years. creatinine is 1.2 since 10 years. Lab range (.6 to 1.5) bun is 8.8. No bp and sugar. Urine analysis normal.
I am 44 year old. Just 4 months before I had removed sonography of complete abdomen.in that it showed in my right kidney I have 5.5 mm calculus. Means I have 5.5 me stone. But this is not hurting me I don't have problem .then also please give some suggestions regarding this. Thanks.
UTI infection because of E. Coli suggest antibiotic resistant" amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Cephalexin, Co-trimoxazole, ofloxacin.
I had urine infection wbc 55 I take niftas tablet 5 days 2 time after meal finished my tab course but last 4 days I had headache n feeling like vomiting but I can not n fever I feel all this symptoms after headache body ache n weakness whats the matter is.
I have stone problem. Stone in kidney. please tell me how can remove stone in my kidney. for Last 7 year having problem.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.