Panchkarma & Treatment
Weight loss treatment
Vedic Gastroenterology Treatment
Vedic Orthopedics Treatment
Vedic Urology Treatment
Vedic Oncology Treatment
Vedic Endocrinology Treatment
Vedic Nephrology Treatment
Vedic Haematology & Immunology Treatment
Vedic Opthalmology & ENT Treatment Treatment
Vedic Psychiatry Treatment
Vedic Gynecology Treatment
Vedic Pediatrics Treatment
Health Analysis by Astro & Vastu Experts Treatment
Pathological Investigations Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I was having this female sexual problems, but the symptoms were not very visible. It was amazing, the VedicGram. lt was so nicely made. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I visited Vedic Gram and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so happy that I chose this Vedic Gram for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Vedic Gram is so nice.Vedic Gram is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Vedic Gram and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I was diagnosed with depression. Hygiene is very important, and I must VedicGram was extremely clean. In the very first sitting, Vedic Gram clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The VedicGram have proper facilities for disabled patients as well.
the dr. at Vedic Gram have a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The VedicGram is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the difficulty in sleeping is something else. they doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best.
Over the period of time the increase height treatment has helped me a lot. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my issue. Hygiene is very important, and I must VedicGram was extremely clean. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Our family physician personally recommended this Vedic Gram.
Vedic Gram guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The facilities available in the VedicGram are very nice. My boss referred me this Vedic Gram. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Vedic Gram. He is very patient with all his patients. i took a gain weight treatment
Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The complete process of weight loss treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult them. One of my cousin's referred Vedic Gram. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. they did my weight loss treatment.
One of my colleague referred Vedic Gramto me as I was going through Alcohol Liver Disease.It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with it .they gave me a very nice treatment at their clinic in noida. I am completely healed now and face no post treatment problems. Thanks to them!
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from eye pain. I visited to Vedi c gram which is a famous ayurveda clinic in Noida. The team of doctors were very good and helpful for my eye pain treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vedic Gram to be knowledgeable. Thanku mam, i having regular checkup, everything is ok. But now i want to get pregnant asap. Cnt wait
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vedic Gram to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Vedic Gram provides answers that are very helpful. It was quite nice
Dr. Vedic Gram provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands are Thyroid nodules, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Cancer.
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is underactive and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone. You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a reoccurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced.
Ayurveda: According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which recur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Apart from that, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Ayurvedic herbs useful for treating hypothyroidism are kanchnar, Bauhinia variegata i.e. purple mountain ebony, Jatamansi, brahmi, guggulu, shilajit, gokshura, and punarnava.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla churna with honey, daily before breakfast.
- One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine. Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in doses amounting from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Who wouldn't desire to prolong those precious moments in bed and bring their significant other to absolute satiation? However, many unwanted, sometimes awkward, situations arise which compromise the climactic pleasures and become the cause of profound afflictions to various men.
Premature ejaculation is triggered off by various biological and physiological causes. Some causes may be enlisted as hormonal imbalances, nervous disorders, erectile dysfunctions, infections in the urethra or the prostate, while others may be these may be owing hereditary while others may be instigated by socio psychological factors like coyness, performance anxiety or overexcitement.
Often the lack of sexual compatibility between the partners may also lead to premature ejaculation. While premature ejaculation is an often scoffed at phenomenon and may lead to unpleasantness between the partners, one need not be dejected by it. Premature ejaculation does not accrue any serious health implication, neither does it reflect negatively on your 'manhood'.
True, it limits the duration of the sexual intercourse and thus adversely affects one's sexual prowess, but premature ejaculation should not be a cause of any embarrassment and distress. It is a physical condition which can easily be dealt with using natural or clinical cures. However, given that natural methods have nil or minimal side-effects, many prefer ayurvedic prescriptions.
- Asparagus and milk powder: Mixing asparagus powder in a glass of boiling milk is an effective cure to premature ejaculation. Blending almonds, ginger, cardamom and saffron with milk.
- Almonds and Ginger with Milk: Ayurveda prescribes mixing crushed almonds with powdered ginger, cardamom and saffron in milk and consuming it regularly to abate the frequency of premature ejaculation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vital cholesterols which accelerates the vital sex hormones which increase your longevity in bed.
- Including cereals and blueberries in breakfast: Blueberries and cereal grains improve blood circulation around the genitalia and helps in holding an erection for a longer span of time. It is also a testified antidote to premature ejaculation.
Besides these natural therapies, the markets are flooded with ayurvedic medicines which promise to cure premature ejaculation and sustain the libido. Premature ejaculation often also results in depression. These ayurvedic remedies go a long way in mitigating such ailments and enhance your performance in bed. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
How Yoga and Naturopathy helps manage Lifestyle diseases?
Vedic Namaskar. Mai Dr. Suresh Gujjar. Naturopathy and Yog Department, Vedic Gram. Mai aaj aap ko bata raha hun aaj ki bhaag daud wali zindagi mein jo rogo se hum garshit ho rahe hai un rogo se bachaw k liye Yog aur Naturopathy ka kya mehetwa hai. Yog aur Naturopathy k dwara hum uss lifestyle jo humari kharab ho chuki hai, jo jewan chariya hum bekar kar chuke hai un sab se bahar aane k liye, un bimariyo se bahar aane k liye Yog aur Naturopathy aap ka kaise help karta hai. Sabse pehle aaj subah uthne se leke shaam ko sone tak hazaro aise kaam rehte hai jinka sharirik aur mansik dabaw humare upar rehta hai.
Aaj 3 saal se lekar k 100 saal ka jo baccha ho yuwa ho ya wridh ho sabhi tanaw wali zindagi jee rahe hai. 5 saal ka baccha hua nahi ki usko bag leke school jana hai, shaam ko tution karna hai fir video game ya TV se uski puri lifestyle, fir raat ko late se khaana, late se sona hai, subah late uthna hai yehi aaj lifestyle humari ho gayi hai. Air pollution, jaise hi hum bahar nikalte hai puri pollution hi pollution nazar aati hai, in sab se jo rog ho rahe hai, sabse zyada diabetes, madhumeye k rogi bohot hi zyada aaj aap k samne dikhai dete hai. High blood pressure, mansik tanaw, pet ki samasyayein jo fast food k karan ho rahi hai, in sab mein naturopathy kya kam karta hai, yog kya kam karta hai, kaise un chiz ko, un bimariyo ko hum dur kar sakte hai.
To Naturopathy kya karta hai, Naturopathy ka matlab hai prakritik. Humara sharir jo hai unhi 5 tathwo se bani hai jinse prakriti bani hai- aakash, wayu, aagni, jal aur prithvi. Ye 5 mahabhut. Inhi panch mahabhuto se humara sharir bana hai. Prakriti swayam mein ek chikitsak hai, agar hum prakriti k sath chalte hai to bade se bade asadhya rog ko bhi hum prakritik chikitsa k dwara, yog k dwara thik kar sakte hai. Lekin aaj hum allopathy chikitsa k taraf, fasat result mile islye hum injection, tablets inhi pe zyada wishwas karte hai. Lekin ye sab kya karte hai, humari bimari ko thik karne k bajai inhe daba rahi hai, aur jo bimari dabti hai, koi bhi chiz ho, agar dharti k niche bhi koi chiz dabti hai koi hulchal hoti hai to wo jwalamukhi k roop mein bahar nikalta hai. Aise hi humare sharir k andar jo toxins ikkatthe ho jaate hai to wo kisi na kisi rog k roop mein, kisi badi bimari k roop mein, shuruwat mein phode phunsi ityadi k roop mein bahar nikalne lagte hai ya kabz ya ulti waman in chizo k dara bahar nikalne lagte hai. Aur agar kaafi lamba procedure ho jaata hai to cancer, asthma aisi chize bhi dheere dheere ban jaati hai. To in chizo ko hum prakritik chikitsa k sath kaise thik kar sakte hai.
Wayu chikitsa mein upwas chikitsa jo Naturopathy mein bataya gaya hai, upwas ek bohot hi acchi ousadhi hai jaise ki pashuye bimar hone pe apna khaana aur peena chor dete hai waise hi agar insaan bimar hone pe upwas chikitsa ka sahara le leta hai to bagair kisi problem k aapne bimari ko thik kar sakta hai. Aise hi hum jal chikitsa mein aate hai, jal k visesh prayog hai. Aaj hum jaldi jaldi khaade hoke paani peete hai, bootle se paani pete hai, bhagte huye paani pete hai, eksath adhik paani pete hai. Prakritik roop se bhi kaha gaya hai k upar waale ne humein 32 daant diye hai, jo khaana khaate hai jaldi nahi khaa pa rahe hai, fast food kha rahe hai. 32 daant ka matlab hai k pratyek grass ko aap ek ek bar chabao to wo bilkul liquid form mein aa jayega aur kaha gaya hai k paani ko khaane k tarah piyo aur khaane ko paani k tarah to aap k pet ki koi bhi problem nahi hogi. Agar aap ki lifestyle sahi hai, raat ko sahi time pe soote hai to na hi aap o sharirik aur mansik wikar honge na hi tanaw wysat honge.
Isme agar hum yog ka bhi sahara lete hai, to yog jiske baare main aaj kal bohot hi jankari ho gayi hai lekin aaj bhi logo ko yog k andar jo hai vo ab bhi logo ko nahi pata. Yog ka matlab sharir ko todna phodna yehi lagta hai. Lekin yog to ek bohot hi baada samundar hai uska ek chota sa hissa yoga hai. Humne sharir ko moda to hum yoga karte hai. Yog ka matlab hai aap apne aap ko sharirik, mansik aur adhyatmik roop se swasth rakhne ki jo kriya karte hai use yog kehte hai. Aap ne ek do aasan kar liye aur yog ho gaya nahi ye galat hai. Yog ka matlab wahi hai k aap aatma ko parmatma se milaye.
Lekin aaj hum sanskarik yug mein rahte hai jaha aatma o parmatma se milane ka matlab aap apne aap ko swasth kaise rakh paate hai. Sharirik, mansik aur adhyatmik level pe aap apna balance kaise bana k rakh paate hai, isilye yog k andar visesh aasana, aasana k andar hum pranayam, dhyaan, in 3 chizo ko bhi agar hum apnaate hai to hum bohot chizo se mukt ho sakte hai, bohot se wikar dur kar sakte hai. Agar hum sharir k andar bina koi dawai liye bhi, bohot se aisi chize hai jaise nariyog, humare naari k surya aur chandan, aap bohot se bimaari ko surya aur chandan chalakar bhi thik kar sakte hai.
Iski agar aap ko adhik jankaari chahiye to aap Vedic Gram me aa kar humse sampark kar sakte hai ya Librate pe humse sampark kar sakte hai.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.