Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana Chaudhary SharmaYour feedback matters!
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.
Hi, I have my periods on Nov 20 after that still now I didn't have my periods, I am married and already I have a kid with two years and I took pregnancy test it's showing negative. So my husband went to medical shop and bought menofit plus tablets to get my menses but I did not the periods. Then I don't want to take risk so I went to doctor on Jan 1 they tested the same pregnancy test and that showing negative. Doctor suggested me to take maxogest tablets for give five days for morning and night. I took the tablets but still now I did get my menses. Actually myself and my husband decided not to have any baby right now bcoz just now we both get the good job we don't want to spoil that. We want to get out from this problem kindly guide me in proper way to get my periods. Please do the needful. Waiting for the right reply at right time.
I had sex yesterday and the contraception just failed. Within three hours after intercourse I took a levenogesrtill pill 1.5 mg (unwanted 72) no side effects except feeling more sleepy and Im to get my period within 2 to 3 days. As last month I got my period on June 8. Just worried if emergency contraception works or not.
I'm 19years old, I weigh 90kgs I have pcod I'm not on any medication for it, as of now. I am recovering from an ACLT surgery. (Knee ligament tear) so I can not gym or do any vigorous excersizes. What are my options to lose weight ? Cause I'm now just frustrated by it.
Me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 9th June. She took an I pill on 10th. She was a Virgin, but she's bleeding daily. In the starting blood's quantity was negligible. But she has stomach ache from then. And now her period date has arrived yesterday. And she is bleeding more than she has ever bled before. She's feeling very weak and she keeps getting body ache, head ache and stomach ache. Please suggest something.
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
Hi I am pregnant now 33th week is running, I had severe cough problem I am worried about that, Is it risk or not and can I take cough syrup is it safe?
Hi I am facing issues while I involved in intercourse, as soon as I and my mate start foreplay I start getting crystalline liquid from my pennis which is embarrassing sometime. And also I can't hold longer after penetrating into vagina, I did tried keagle exercise and other as well. Please suggest some medicine for both. Or what else can be done?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.
Hey ma friend had sex a month before n she got her periods on time so there s no chance of pregnancy?
I am 22 years old, my problem is that my menstrual cycle is very irregular means it happens in too late out of exact date of menstruation, what is the solution of it? please suggest me sir.
Mujhe pcod hai. Saadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai. Bacha chahti hun But nahi ho arha. Face par hair aa rahe hai.please help
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected sexual intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.
- Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology (consisting of IVF and surrogacy).
Hello. I am 5 weak pregnant I have severe sneezing from last 2 days. Does it affect my pregnancy. Can I take montek lc. Or cetrizine tablet.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an Italian, a Spaniard, a greek! enjoy!