Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana Chaudhary SharmaYour feedback matters!
For how many months a Man can have intercourse with his pregnant wife and is there any harm to the child while sexual intercourse or after it?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old under fertility treatment. My last period was 11th October. And my gynecologist prescribed me hcg injection on 25th October. She told if you are not pregnant your period will come on due date.(11th November) Otherwise you may be pregnant. Today date Nov 14 when will consult my doctor? And shall I take home pregnancy test now?
Hi Doc, Good Morning. My height is 5'and weight is 58. My periods are regular means after 28 days of cycle but it continue only for 2 days for 3rd day I do not have much flow. Please suggest me the solution where the flow of blood for at least 3 day.
Is pcos curable? Or pcos women can not get pregnant? Is evecare syrup and mefomin 500 sr tablet useful for pcos?
My problem is that during my periods I suffer from dysmenorrhea and muscle cramps. I take meftal spas tablet 1 tablet for two days not more than that. Is that OK? I am unmarried. Are there any consequences in future? Or its normal to take one or two tablets Kindly suggest.
Hi my period has not come and it is 37 th day upt is negative and bhcg is 5.62 could I still be pregnant.
I am just married male and I don't want child now for at least 1 year so how I should take care of it. What is the safe period for sex to not to have child?
Hi I am 28 year old girl and have irregular periods problem due to this I am gaining wait. Please suggest me.
Previously. I am asked irregular periods that means every 15 days beeding. When I strained heavy bleeding other wise it is drops only I am attaching. My reports. Kindly suggest. Me to solve this problem.
Hello doctor last year I had missed abortion and am 10 weeks pregnant now. From 8-9 weeks I was suffering from severe vomiting and my breasts were fuller but now from three days am not getting vomiting and also breasts size decreased a bit. Should I go to doctor again. If symptoms disappear they say it is missed abortion. Will I have missed abortion again. Should I go to doctor. Is this the cause of concern. Please suggest soon. Will uti cause missed abortion? Please answer in detail.
My wife 37 have 0% interest in sex. And not conceived from last ten years. I am very disturbed. Few gynecologist suggest ayurvedic ointment and tablets but no good result. Now please suggest me medicine or advice. Basic information is of my wife.
Confused about periods & plan B? I had sex 4 times last month. Feb 11 & 18 (unprotected and had ipill both times) 26 & march 9 (protected) I had my periods on 12th feb and on 28th Feb I had period like bleeding (comparatively low flow) And I missed my period in Jan, expected date was 28th Jan. As I wasn't sexually active then so I didn't bother about it coz it happens to me once in a year. I had pregnancy urine test on 4 march and 18 march, both negative. On 13th march I had brown spotting for 2 days and on brown discharge after that. Now the discharge is clear white. I'm feeling bloated, nausea and vomiting like feeling, lost appetite and stressed because of late periods. I just want to know that the urine test I did, should I rely upon them? And what's now my actual period date is? 13th or 28th? Could I be pregnant? Should I be worried or its just double dose of ipill messing the things.
My periods are 13 days late. I checked on preganews last night it was negative. What should I do. As I am planning for family.
I am experiencing one breast pain followed by the other one of my breast has become darker I have done the test but it was negative many times.
I have question related to pregnancy. What are the chances of pregnancy one don't use safety like condom during sexual intercourse, and ejaculate outside female reproductive part. And is 72 hour pills work after doing above things?
Hi my boy friend was just on top of me he didn't ejaculate me and didn't rubbed over my vagina also only for 2-3 minute he was on top of me and we were wearing full clothes he was wearing underwear and jeans I was on underwear and full chudidar and we both were not wet also please help me.
A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us undergo on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside eventually over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting caught in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
1. Lemon: Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by intake of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
2. Essential Oils: Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium haven proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
3. Ashwagandha: Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
4. Brahmi: It is a well-known herb that is predominantly used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
5. Oil Massage: Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
6. Some Home Remedies: Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
7. Yoga: Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress:
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
Snehapanam: Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
Sirodhara: Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.