Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vakil Prasad SahYour feedback matters!
I am working in bpo have rotational shift and my eyes are red from last couple of months and facing some hearing problem. I also have pain near my toe. Please suggest what should I do?
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
I have hearing problems if any my mind catch on seconds time only this from my age at 21 from but now only recognize my prb pls help to solve my problem I have 2 kid both r normal both, age diff around 7.
I have hearing problem of my left year since 2 years. It was operated in the year 2005 due to some watering with bad smell. Few months later same problem I faced that means that was not cured but it was reduced & no more bad smell. Before 2 years, my ear was good when I was cleaned properly with ear bird. Now I am trying to clean but it is looking too hard. So that I can not removed. I was tried to clean but nothing is coming from ear. Now a days I am facing hearing problem. I consulted doctor 5 months back. He suggested me to don't clean with ear birds & don't do myself. Consult any doctor to clean at least once in 6 months. He told me that there no hearing bone in my left year. He mean to say doctors were removed hearing bone while operated. What should I do now? I am not concentration on my job & I am not able understand properly while discussing going on due to hearing problem. Please suggest me.
I m suffering from hear burn problem form long 1 year almost. Means I m having gastric problem with heart burn. I am taking regular medicine like 1. Cap. rabemac DSR 2. Amlycure-DS Syrup n Kuthjarishta syrup from Vaidhnath. On taking these medicines on regular basis I don't have problems. But on leaving medicine for just one day starts creating problems. Kindly suggest what need to be done to cure this?
This is probably for the ENT docs. When you come down from heights you experience a closing of ears which goes away when you move your jaw muscles. My problem is similar, though it remains even during normal hours. Closing mouth, pinching nose and blowing does opens/betters hearing. My ENT specialist prescribed (1) Redicate-200 tab (2) K-Trip forte (3) inhaler (4) I forget name of tablet which was 1 per day. When examining, different tongs vibrations I could hear well. There has never been any flow and ears are always dry. There is no pain except a very slight pressure like feeling. Please suggest if treatment is on right track and what course of action will the ENT doc now take, as I can feel no change in my hearing condition. Thanks.
I am unable to hear from my left ear, I had undergone audiometric test, it is below the normal range, consulted ent but no satisfactory result obtained. Help if it can be cured ?
Doctor I am losing my hearing at the age of 17 day by day! Doctor I have consulted many others. They told that hearing loss may be natural. Please help me!
I am 30 year old female, suffering from thyroid. My weight gets reduced. And another case is- I am 77 years. Old male, my hearing power is getting reduced. Suggest remedies.
I can't hear loud sounds in theater and I'm afraid on it and when in the movie if the loud sounds Are heard my heart beat was increasing and somewhat pain in lungs after the urine passage it will be normal it will be normal.
Hearing aids are very expensive. How often will I have to be making an investment to replace or update them?
Getting too much pain the ear after using the ciplox ear drops as suggested by the doctor after he removed wax from my ear. I wear hearing aid.
My father lost hearing almost 90% all of a sudden at the age of 86 years. The doctor advised that the loss of hearing is due to destruction of nerves due to old age. Is this curable or else hearing aid is required to be used. What is the correct rating and make of the hearing aid that can be used?
My brother has hearing problem. Now he is 63 years old. But almost from his young age. He is hard of hearing. He cannot do normal conversation. We have to repeat everything for him. Sometimes we feel he is absent minded. Sometimes it is very irritating and embarrassing for us.Please tell.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I have blurring sight low sight in dark and hearing problem sir please suggest me suitable cure so I can live normal life.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.