Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uma SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
Its been 20 days since I took ipill. My periods are delayed by more than a week and the home pregnancy test came negative. I do have a white vaginal discharge. Please advice.
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
Hi, I am a 27 year old woman. I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking regular medications for it. I am not married yet, and due to family issues I would not be marrying before two years. Which means I would be around 29 when I get married. I am not interested in having kids for at least 2 years post marriage, so by the time I want one I would turn 31. Everybody keeps telling me that if you are hypothyroid you will have a hell lot of complication if you conceive after 30. I do not want to have kids just because of society's pressure. I want kids when I am mentally prepared to take care of them. Hence please let me know is it really going to be risky for me to have kids after 30, will it lead to any complication?
Am 40 days pregnant am using unwanted kit for abortion bleeding started from yesterday evening pregnancy is gone or not can I use remaining remain two pills or not please solve my problem.
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
I am a married women. I dont have any children yet. Now it's only 2 years after marriage. I have eaten i pill two times. Is this is the reason for not conceiving. Now I heard some people who used I pill cannot conceive and some others have cervical cancer and cancer in uterus. Did I need to check for cancer? If so which tests are to be done immediately? Which tests I have to be done for clarifying that I have any problem in conceiving?
I am 22 years old. My periods are irregular. When I get medicine, periods come. I have started asokarist syrup. Does this syrup will affect? also suggest me other medicine. I have habit of eating slate pen. Whether this habit affect my monthly periods or not.
I am a unwanted 21 user but periods m unprotected sex krne s then 5th day s tablet start krne s bhi kya m pregnant ho skti hu. I feel some symptoms like in pregnancy. Is this my doubt or true.
I am irregular periods for past 6-8 months and its happening when I am planning a baby. Can hou please advice?
I am 31 year old. This is my third pregnancy. From last night I am having frequent urination. This is my sixth month. I am very tensed .my gynae said that its a urine infection. Plzz tell my baby is safe na? What other reason could be there. Except uti.
18 Dec ko Mere Periods start hue 21 Dec ko periods khtm hue toh m apne boyfriend ke sath 22 ko Intimate hui or mere boyfriend ne condom use kra tha but ghr ane ke baad mujhe hlki hlki bleeding hui jo baad m thik ho gai thi. Uske baad 26 ko hm fir intimate huebor condom use kra tha humne but ghr akr urine or bleeding mix hui thi 1st nd 2 drop mai but aaj phir hlki hlki bleeding hui meko ab meko bhat tension ho rhi h plzzzz aap help kriye.
My baby is 6 months old. Her weight is 5 now:-(breast fed till 3 months. Now she is poor in eating. Not drinking milk (nan pro 2), cerelac, apple juice. She is not opening mouth for anything. Much worried. Could you please tell anything to feed her tat boosts her weight and energy. She is 6 months but look like 3 month kid. Please help. Please tel me how to make her eat and what foods or best for babies.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.