Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ujjawal Dubey KumarYour feedback matters!
My mom knee is paining since 6 months we have done x-ray but doctor sai nothing is there but still it pain a lot what should she do in order to get rid of that pain.
I am facing so much problems in my legs specifically in my knees. Is there any solution to this problem ? I have also consulted some doctors also.
I have pain inthe middle of hip and back on right side, pain is very saviour if I sleep in straight position and I get up I can't even walk properly I feel like some of that part is dislocating while walking.
Hi I'm 24 year old. Being young I should not feel exhausted but I feel pain in my thighs when I walk 500 meter. Kindly give me some suggestions to get rid of this problem.
I am 26 years old and I ended up twisting my knee 2 months back on 25th of March while dancing due to bad landing and since then I have been struggling to find what the injury actually is. I went for an MRI as advised which showed mild effusion in knee bones and no tears in ligaments and fracture in bones after taking rest for 3 weeks I consulted another doctor who asked to repeat the MRI as the knee was not healed and there was lot of fluid surrounding the knee due to which lot of swelling was there. In 2nd MRI it showed partial tear of ACL grade 2 and break of muscle fibres and mild joint effusion. Please suggest me the best option as the fluid has again surrounded after removing once by Doctor. Doing my exercises but hardly any recovery. Knee is quite stiff and pain is experienced only on the bones part so confused if it is bone injury or ACL injury. Moreover 2 doctors have advised for ACL surgery and 1 advised against it as it is more of a bone injury and a small partial tear of ACL.
I am 38 year old I have pain in my right arm & fingers from last 4-5 hours this pain is related to heart or not.?
A patient 30 years H/F developed multiple joint pain with swelling of interphalangeal wrist ankle joints about 2 weeks after IgM proved Dengue fever patient is afebrile normal platelet count normal PCV Kindly give the remedy.
Hi I had problem of back pain on my body this is very pain full. I am not able to sleep well with this problem so please give me some suggestions about dis problem. Thanks
hello doctors! I'm 25 years old. Unmarried and working lady. I've been suffering from a number of problems, some from my adolescence which are still there and have become chronic and some have developed recently. I have many health issues at the same time, below is the list:- 1- i'm exhausted all the time, I feel lethargic and slouchy. 2- few years back I used to have extreme pelvic pain; I couldn't stand the pain and my Dr. Gave me injections of voveran. Now from the last year my periods are not regular, I just menstruate for one day. 3- i'm constantly putting on weight, especially around my belly. I exercise but it doesn't help. 4- when I was 13 years old my knees used to knuckle/crack a lot. This condition remained for 8-9 years. Now it doesn't happen but i've severe pain in my knees and ankles; i'm not able to climb stairs, I can't do cycling I can't walk fast, cannot jump/jog, in short I feel like a 60 years old lady. 5- also I pent when I climb stairs or walk fast. My folks say that i'm a lazy girl and not at all attentive. 6- i'm absent minded, so much forgetful. I misplace things most of the time. One doctor said i've dementia or alzheimer's. I'm shocked. 7- I look pale and have many skin problems, like breakouts, scars, black head white heads, patchy skin. Did consult doctors. But nothing did really help. Blood test already done, there's no blood infection. 8- i've consulted a gynaecologist too for my periods and skin issues, conducted some tests which were normal. I feared of pcos but luckily it was not that but there was some watery discharge from my left breast. 9- i'm short sighted too and my number is -8. Severe headache is common. 10 - in 2013 I was down with typhoid. My haemoglobin was 7.8 at that time and I took iron tabs (dexorange) for three months. 11- four five years back I had a bone marrow test which indicated my bones were weak. In later years I consulted an specialist he said I hv arthritis, I didn't continue the medicines. 12- my tongue has unusual black spots. My metabolism isn't good. Constipation is not a regular problem. 13- recently i'm realising that my body's tiny hair including my face is growing dark. I fear of hormonal problem. 14- from last one month i've chronic bony pain especially in my hands, feet and legs. My finger joints are paining like anything, I can't keep my feet on the floor, it hurts badly. I'm not able to sleep due to unbearable pain. In fact I can't explain my condition. Every part of my body pains, I feel sick, very very sick. Please help, what should I do, i'm stressed out, not even able to work properly in my office. Where to start? who's the right doctor? please help out.
I'm 49 years. Old and I have pain in left leg starts from hip joint. I consulted 5-6 doctors and they are in opinion of sciatica pain. I got mri test, xray etc. Now it is cleared that my both hip bones (ball) are damaged and it is required operation to replace ball. This pain starts form hip to bottom. Kindly advise please.
I am 42 years old man I have spine problem in c3, c4, c5, right side and c6, left side. Since 4 year and a pain continues from neck to shoulder right side what should I do.
I am 14 years old When I was playing something pinned into my foot it turned black and slightly swollen in the spot how to cure it.
I sleep 10 to 12 hours in a day but after I wake up I do feel that I am very much tired and need some more sleep. I always feel that I am tired from inside. And there is always some back pain. I am 20 years old. Please tell me what should I do to overcome this and remain active always.
I am having continuous pain in my tail bone. I am a sales professional and that requires travelling. The pain intensifies when I am sitting continuously. Please advice.
I'm feeling pain at the hip joint exactly where the back bone ends I can't sit or stand for too long Can I have a solution.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.