Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tulika PriyadarshaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years unmarried girl. With proper diet my weight is only 35 kg. What I can do to get proper weight?
I had my period on 17/12/2015 and I had sex on 23/12/2015. Now will I get pregnant. I'm worried. Please advise.
I am having PCOS and do not know from when but it is diagnosed 5 days before although I used to had severe pain in my lower abdomen since 7-8 months. I want to know whether PCOS is totally curable or not? And what lead to PCOS turn into cancer?
It is often said that the couples who do most day-to-day activities together are more committed towards each other. But does the same stand true when it comes to watching sexual content or pornography? Well, research certainly seems to indicate that, with a whopping 96% couples watch pornography together. Here are some pros and cons of viewing porn with your partner.
1. It may help you both in discovering your sexual preferences
It is important for both you and your partner to be on the same page when it comes to discovering your sexuality and figuring out each other’s sexual preferences. Just like adolescent sex education, pornography too educates you about the mechanics of sexual play. It is a useful tool that brings out the kinky side in you and makes you more open to discussions on things that pique your curiosity in the bedroom. As and when you see such visual imagery, it may appeal to you enough to try it out with your partner. Discuss such desires with your partner. This may help you in discovering what really turns you and your partner on.
2. It may help you in maintaining sexual fidelity in your relationship
Watching porn together with your partner can potentially increase the intensity of physical attraction between the two of you.This, as a result, leads to greater gratification for both of you, and if you are sexually satisfied by your partner, you are less likely to look for pleasure outside your relationship. Also, it is way healthier to indulge in it as a team rather than discovering your partner watching porn alone.
3. It may help both of you to pick up newer positions
Porn has the ability to expose you to new and exciting positions you never knew. About 58% of couples who viewed pornography claimed that the shared activity had a positive effect on their sex lives. New moves and unique positions are known to spice up sex lives. Men can surprise their women (or vice versa) with an exotic move or two. Porn may also help in decreasing shyness and in opening up your minds so that you can pick up and practice new moves.
Although porn viewing may consist of potential benefits, it may also affect your relationship adversely. When watched in excess, porn may cause certain problems in your relationship, which are-
1. It might set up wrong expectations in reality
Porn movies give you a warped view of what beauty is. It may cause you to have unrealistically higher expectations from your partner, whereas the reality may not match your imaginative hopes and standards. As a result, it may also lead to frustration, aggression and infidelity.
2. It may lead to pornography addiction
The visual and physical appeal of porn may impact a person’s mental or social well-being. Increased porn viewing may hint at a person’s social isolation, loss of interest in career and other activities etc. It may also make you highly dependent on it, as it allows immediate sexual gratification. As a result the usage may go out of control and relate directly to compulsive behaviour.
3. It may affect your sexual drive and libido
Making love to your partner in real-life may become a foreign concept, as porn can decrease your physical drive with the possibility of making you sexually lazy. Porn may also have certain side effects including probable loss of libido and even difficulty in lasting longer. It may also make regular intercourse seem boring as it may not have the same sensual and visual appeal as pornography.
After realising its various pros and cons if you want to use porn, it is advisable to not use it as replacement but as an accessory for better sexual well-being.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My cousin have a baby of 3 years old she is not ready to have a child now she cannot use any coppety because if she had use she have a heavy bleeding any injection to stop a child for 2 years.
I took I pill after unprotected sex. Now I'm getting to much hunger like for every 3 hour. If I don't eat. I get headache is it side effect of I pill? Or I am getting pregnant?
Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant from the last two days I have lite bleeding which is continuous and dark brown in colours with lite clots I didn't have any severe pain is this a bad sign of miscarriage? r any problem need advice.
Hii doctor, This is madhuri ramakrishna I got delivery in 5th month because leaking of aminoic fluid Now its completed 2 months (March 16th) Now I am 101 kgs weight Height 5'5' inches I want to lose weight Please tell me how to loss weight by healthy diet and exercises Thank you sir.
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In college days, I had continuous periods for 2 years. Everyday I suffered a lot even a single day my periods didn't stop. Then through check up it found that I have PCOD. What I will do for this? Now I got married, whether I will face any difficulty to get conceive?
I am 18 years old female. I have rashes on my private areas (back). I used candid b cream but d rashes reappeared always how can I get rid of dis?
I am 19 year old. I have missed my period this month. My last period was on 16oct. After my last period I had sex with my lover. But his sperm didn't enter into my vagina. Still I am afraid. I haven't any symptoms of pregnancy, but I missed my period. Please help me to know that am I pregnant or not? If I am pregnant, then how can I prevent it simply? If i'm not pregnant, what can I do for my period? Please help me.
Hello doctor my wife has ovarian cyst 4.5 inches we have consulted gynecologist she has done all the test whatever doctor said now they have told us to do laparoscopic surgery to remove so we still want best suggestion from medical fraternity please help us we will be very thankful.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido