Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tritya Kumar Saxena
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Tritya Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Hu, I am 28 years old and now from last 2 weeks I am doing cardio circuit training . And now my legs under the knee have pain while exercise .not too much. Is it normal. Please ans me.
Why do any time pain my leg some few months very hard pain no walking its hard pain please some to do doctor?
I am 31 years old. I have ache in my backside of the neck and left shoulder. And also having pain in the left arm upto the wrist. What should I do?
I am getting severe back pain. Not able to sit properly even for 10 mins also. I did not met any accident or any injury before coming this pain. Could you pls suggest how to cure with exercises or easy way.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc. Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
- Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
- Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
- Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
- Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!