Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
If safety condom has taken then is any thing problem to a girl, pill tablets should be taken or what sir.
First time sex krne ke liye kitni der foreplay krna chaiye kya iss doraan female ke private part ko touch kaise krna chaiye?
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.
Please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy naturally with out CP or condom ? I mean any way after or before periods .my wife is 23 years old.
Dear Doctor, my wife is suffering from lower abdomen pain and has vaginal bleeding, her menstrual were just 20 days back Please suggest treatment
It is a well-known fact that the placenta is one of the most important organs related to pregnancy. However, it can also be said that when there is not enough placenta, the stage is set for a lot of complications.
This sort of condition goes by a variety of names. Among them are placental insufficiency, which is most commonly used, placental dysfunction as well as uteroplacental vascular insufficiency, which sounds like a mouthful to pronounce!
The condition refers to the case where the blood supply itself is not large enough. The placenta is the key connection, which exists between the mother and the developing child. By making use of this connection, the mother can transfer nutrients and oxygen to the child for it to develop in a sufficient manner.
Taking this into account, it can be imagined what a ruinous impact the shortage of these nutrients and even basic oxygen can have on the baby. In fact, there is a 1 in 300 chance of there being placental insufficiency for a woman who is expecting a baby.
What causes placental insufficiency?
Complications such as placental insufficiency are caused in a general sense, by some lifestyle bad habits such as smoking and the consumption of drugs. However, it also depends on the health of the mother when she conceives. Some women are already suffering from diseases, such as diabetes and chronic high blood pressure as well as disorders which relate to the clotting of blood when they get pregnant.
A case of placental insufficiency cannot be cured fully but the good news is that a lot can be done by the way of medication and practices to try to reduce the ill effects it has on the development of a baby. It can be said crucial for this purpose that the condition of placental insufficiency is detected well in advance of the expected date of delivery. When the case is such that there is a serious chance that the baby may be delivered prematurely, it is very important that a doctor is consulted.
The course of medicine, which is likely to be suggested is the administration of steroids by a qualified medical professional to the mother who is expecting a baby. The reason why this is done is so that the steroids can transfer from the mother to the developing child by making use of the placenta and can work to strengthen the lungs of the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician and ask a free question.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Under fertility treatment I took hcg 5000 injection on 25 th October. (i.e 15th day of my period) when will check my pregnancy using HPT? When will the test give reliable result?
I had 2times abortion? After abortion, Now my body also very fat and my skin also scratch, doctors said no relationship till three months, I already followed, there is chance to become pregnant again?
Today my gynec applied podowart in genital area where warts located. Mostly my fear is I am carrying now 5 months of pregnancy. Pls tell me is it effects my baby or in future dangerous to me. What to do.
My wife is loosing weight despite being normal & healthy. She is having balanced nutritional diet & hasn't suffered from any illness. Neither she is under any stress or depression. Her age is around 29 years & she is mother of two kids. What are the reasons/treatment for the same?
Hello. I need answer. I am very scared about that. When me and my wife do sex and I discharged semen in her vagina but when I out my penis from her vagina semen comes automatically outside. Please tell me why its happen everytime even though I discharged after fully insertion.
My wife is 6 month pregnant and I have sex with her and my sperm discharge in her vagina. Is it any problem for baby.
I have problem of irregular periods due to which I am suffering from weight gain and hair loss. Please provide me the solution.
I am 32 years old. Past 3 months I din't get periods. I have pcod and thyroid. Today only I got periods but only once I got bleeding it was very less so what should I do for this.?
Hello sir my name is umar I got married 1 year ago but my wife had problem regarding irregular with PCOD.
Abdominal muscles play a very important role in supporting our spine from front. There is a muscle called transverse abdominal muscle which is different from the six pack muscles. This lower abdominal muscle can be strengthened in simple ways.
1. Active sitting
When watching tv or waiting for appointments, at bus stops, train station etc do these simple exercises. Sit up straight. Now draw your belly button in towards your chest but do not hold your breath. Count till five and relax. Repeat this 10 to 15 times.
2. Static abdominal exercise
When laying down flat draw your tummy muscles in and feel the arch in your back flatten. Do not hold breath. Just count till five and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
3. Cycle in air
When laying down flat (on bed or yoga mat) lift both your legs up in air (your legs should be at 90 degrees. Now try to cycle in air for 10 rounds. Relax and repeat 5 times.
4. Cat and camel pose
Get on your hands and knees. Draw in your tummy muscles and hunch your back without holding your breath. (camel pose) hold five seconds.
Relax and get a curve in low back (cat pose). Wait for five seconds. Repeat this cat and camel pose 10-15 times.
Please check with your doctor if you can try these exercises safely.