Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Swati AttamYour feedback matters!
I am married one year back, I am trying for children s. Please help us in this. How we can make it fast.
I am 19years old I had my last period ended on 17th of feb I had a protected sex with my bf on 22nd feb but still I took an I pill within 7 hrs and on 28th of feb I got a bleeding which lasted 2 days and my next period was about to start by 11th march but its 17th march And still my period has not cme I have little breast pain and little vomiting like feeling. Pls help wat is it?
Yes I take ipill after sex. and last month two times period was. 3 march to 6 march n then 26march to 27 march.please help
I have breast fibroadenoma since 3 yrs, I got surgery and took out two lumps from breast (right) but again within 1 years two lumps got sprouted. And I again visited doc so they told me to operate again but they doesn't take guarantee that it" ll not sprout up again, so in this case I told them is there any possible reason to uproot it but being only 28 years they disagreed to throw out the breast tissue and I am mum of one daughter. So, what to do doc please suggest me a suitable and fruitful advice?
Hello doctor I am 22 years old female, 2nd half months period not occur then Dr. Suggest me for scanning then Dr. Told me watery pimple is appearing, then giving tablet for taking that three month. Now am taking gynovit tablet. What is happening tell me please doctor.
Always wear a full-face helmet or a mouth guard while playing sports. It will protect your mouth from any unnecessary injury.
Why periods go n come back again I don't bleed 5 th day n 6 th day it's come back which day should I assume as first day of period when I spot or continue flow of my period? please help?
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Me and my girlfriend had sex 42 days ago and she had to take i-pill on 2 consecutive days within 3 hours of sex. She had light bleeding after 7 days. But now she is 4 days late. What could be the reason for this?
Hello doctor. i am pregnant just 144 days hain. Pregnancy mai haldi vala milk drink kar sakti KyA. Haldi ziyada khanai se jaundice ajata hai To my kya KyA khao first 3 months mai.
Sir/Ma'am I had made physical relationship with my Girl friend without condom. And I am not going to marry with her as of now so tell me the effect any chance of pregnancy.
I recently made with girl with protection but the protection slipped off and half it was inside and half outside the oval part, while removing condom I saw white water, near vulva. I dont know it was mine or her white water. My question is will she get pregnant.
Mam I am 41 Years old got married and planning for a baby. But since 3 to 4 month after getting intimate with my husband small dark marks appeared on my nose and cheeks. Please tell what may be the cause and give advice for conceiving easily.
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
I am pregnant my last period date is 11-2-2017 .is there any problem if I travel by train or car like on day.
From a husband's point of view "A Happy Wife Means a Happy Life". To keep most women happy is giving them unconditional love and support. If a husband wants to love his wife unconditionally, he should always be sure that her emotional tank is full. One of the best ways to do that is to affirm her constantly, let her know by words and actions that you value her, respect her and lover her.
For ages a husband's role has been that of a provider and protector. Men earn money to support the family and women would take care of home and children.
In the present scenario, most husband and wife are equally qualified but still women are and will always be mothers too, so they can never be free from the responsibilities of taking care of home and above all taking care of their children. While carry out all these responsibilities, her own goals and dreams take a back seat.
Give her the confidence: When a wife is handling various roles, her husband's support is very important for her to succeed. A husband supporting his wife through all phases also gives a very positive message to their children it indirectly evokes extreme confidence in them throughout their life.
Support her: A husband needs to give his wife confidence that you can do it and I will help you do it. Be it in taking care of children, progressing in career, adjusting with the in-laws and small or big things men should encourage and support their wives achieve happiness.
Treat her as an equal: Husband and wife in marriage are meant to be equal partners. Both need to work as a team in order to have a successful family. Though husbands and wives have different skills and characteristics, each of them contributes to the success of a happy home.
Make her feel special: Helping her in her responsibilities or small actions to make her feel special are enough. These give her the reassurance that you are around.
Be there when times are difficult: The best is when you there to sort out her problems and to make things easier for her. Be there to support her in times of stress. It could be work, family or a personal issue, handle it together.