Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati AttamYour feedback matters!
Had periods on 26th April, last month. But on 14th May, I tried to have sex, but did not happened, it didn't go inside fully and he did not even ejaculate. Again on 19th May, had sex, my bf penetrated but he did not ejaculate inside me. He ejaculate out on himself. And both times. Condoms were used. Juz want to know is der ny chance of getting pregnant.
Hi doctor. I am getting my period much irregular. Infact I am getting Once in a two month since last few months. Actually I have PCOD problem. And as per my doctor suggestion I have done HSG test and I got the positive report. My both fallopian tubes are open. After that test I thinking that, I am getting my period more irregular. I have done that test on October. After that month till now I hv got 3 cycles only. So I thought like this. Is there any causes due to that Test for my irregularity? Please Dr. help me out.
Act: Protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (kiss one time and fingering, no cuts on fingers) 9.5 weeks 4th gen CMIA test for me and my sex partner NEGATIVE, 12 weeks CMIA COMBO test for Me NEGATIVE and 15 weeks (101 days) rapid card test (lab test) NEGATIVE for me. Can I consider now all these tests are conclusive? Since CDC and WHO recommend window period 3 months. Can I resume unprotected sex with my wife?
I have periods cycle for 35 days and have bleeding for 12 to 15 days. Is there any symptoms for pcos?
4 myths on IVF you should stop believing right now
In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) is one of the popular Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for treating infertility and helping couples to conceive. The process involves the fertilisation of the egg with the sperm in a laboratory and thereafter, inserting the embryo formed, into the uterus. But lack of understanding about the topic has given rise to a number of myths such as:
Myth 1: IVF increases your fertility levels
Instead of making you more fertile, IVF stops your natural fertility cycle. This is usually done through hormones that are taken at the beginning of the process. The aim of such an action is to essentially put an end to your natural fertility process and create in its place an artificial cycle.
Myth 2: IVF hormone injections make you prone to uncontrollable emotions
In actuality, IVF hormone injections don’t cause you to suffer from out of control emotions but make you happier. This is because they come packed with the female hormone oestrogen, which produce endorphins (brain chemicals) that give you a sense of wellbeing. The wave of emotions that you end up experiencing is a result of the stress and anxiety surrounding the success of a cycle.
Myth 3: IVF never fails but is always successful
The success of the procedure depends on a number of factors such as quality and quantity of embryos and age. It is said that chances of conception decreases with age, with women above 40 reporting reduced fertility potential as well as success rate. On the other hand, women below the age of 35 have about 41% chance of getting pregnant.
Myth 4: It causes you to have triplets or twins
No, it’s not necessary for multiple births to take place if you opt for IVF. You can reduce the prospect of having twins or triplets by cutting down on the number of embryos that get inserted into the uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I Want to get conceive. I had periods last month 27 after that we had sex on my 4th day with slight bleeding but now I am getting slight pricking pain in my abdomen can you kindly tel why is this doctor.
I am 29 years old with 29 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Wanted to know can I eat dry fruits in limited quantity since everyone says it should be eaten in 9th month.
Brain foods that help you concentrate
Ginseng, fish, berries, or caffeine?
Listen to the buzz about foods and dietary supplements, and you'll believe they can do everything from sharpen focus to enhance memory, attention span, and brain function.
But do they really work? there's no denying that as we age, our body ages right along with us. The good news is that you can improve your chances of maintaining a healthy brain if you add 'smart' foods and drinks to your diet.
Caffeine can make you more alert
There's no magic bullet to boost IQ or make you smarter -- but certain substances, like caffeine, can energize you and help you concentrate. Found in coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, and some medications, caffeine gives you that unmistakable wake-up buzz though the effects are short-term. And more is often less: overdo it on caffeine and it can make you jittery and uncomfortable.
Sugar can enhance alertness
Sugar is your brain's preferred fuel source -- not table sugar, but glucose, which your body processes from the sugars and carbs you eat. That's why a glass of something sweet to drink can offer a short-term boost to memory, thinking, and mental ability.
Have too much, though, and memory can be impaired -- along with the rest of you. Go easy on the sugar so it can enhance memory without packing on the pounds.
Eat breakfast to fuel your brain
Tempted to skip breakfast? studies have found that eating breakfast may improve short-term memory and attention. Students who eat it tend to perform better than those who don't. Foods at the top of researchers' brain-fuel list include high-fiber whole grains, dairy, and fruits. Just don't overeat; researchers also found high-calorie breakfasts appear to hinder concentration.
Please help I think i'm pregnant. Me and my fiancé intimated on friday what should I do now if I get pregnant. Friday we had sex not even a week has been please help.
My first day of period was on 4th Dec 2016. I had an unprotected sex on 15th and I took an ipill on 15th itself. Again on 17th, it was unprotected and I took an ipill but after sometimes I had vomited. I am not sure if the second ipill that I took stayed or not or will the first one have its effect till 17th. Please help.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.
I am pretty sure that my girlfriend is a virgin and never had sex before I did lick her vagina many times as well as kissed her cracked lips but never had intercourse so I wanna know can I get HIV from her if yes how?
My wife last period 20.7.16 tell me that she is how many months pregnant and movement of baby when occurs.
The harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles according to nutritionist in mumbai. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.
My doctor asked me not to have sex for first three months. But I had sex with my husband 3days before. But my husband did not ejected sperm. Is it harmful to my baby. How can I identify that my yolk is in problem.
Hi I have regular periods 28 days cycle. Last periods happens on september 9th and it long for 7 days. Then intercourse on 24th september. After that on 5th day means september 29th, I got bleeding first light and then heavy with stomach pain. It long for 5 days. I confused that it is implantation or periods. And till now october 24th no periods. Is their a chance of pregnancy or any possibility to get periods on oct 29th?
Nasya is an Ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ENT and Eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where Nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of Nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of Nasya Brihmana nasya, Virechana nasya and Shamana nasya. As per quality, Nasya can be divided into 2 categories i.e. Pratimarsha nasya and Marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
- Navana: When Nasya is meant for Shodhana or Snehana, it is termed as Navana. This is the most common type of Navana and is used for hair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus.
- Pradhamana: This is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc.
- Avapeedana: In this form of Nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc.
- Dhooma: This form of Nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In Dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in Nasya Karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of Nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, guraadi, shadbindu etc. A common preparation of Nasya is known as guraadi that include herbs such as shunthi, pippali, and saindhava.
Benefits of Nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck.
- The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks.
- Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment.
- Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sex being an intimate activity gets less educational focus and therefore carries many myths around it. Let’s understand what’s common knowledge but is not true, here.
1. Myth: Youngsters have better sex.
Truth: While most young adults enjoy rapid and agile sex sessions, older adults look forward to intimacy. They seek more of emotional rewards than physical gratification, and any intercourse is only better when it thoroughly enjoyed and not just rushed through.
2. Myth: Female orgasm is directly related to Intercourse
Truth: About 75% of women attain orgasm via clitoris stimulation instead of vaginal intercourse. For simultaneous climax, male spouse can first titillate clitoris to match the timing with the penetration.
3. Myth: Men are more keen on sex than women
Truth: There is no biological justification for women being less interested in sex. There may be other reasons like day to day stress; childhood abuse; work pressure; incompatible relationship, social stigma and related mental blocks etc.
4. Myth: Ejaculation Leads to real sexual pleasure in Men
Truth: A lot of men experience non-ejaculatory pleasure. Practice would help a person to demarcate ejaculation from orgasm.
5. Myth: Foreplay is a precursor to a good sex session
Truth: Foreplay should be treated as an independent activity and would never be done with the sole aim of leading towards erection and then ejaculation. Foreplay is a bonding process that deserves to be enjoyed without any preoccupations.
6. Myth: Bigger penis leads to more pleasure
Truth: The size of penis is more of an egoistic disposition. The job of penis is to titillate inside of clitoris to create sensation. Size does not impact its performance.
7. Myth: Oral sex is safe
Truth: This statement holds truth only for preventing pregnancy. Considering possibility of transmission of infections, even oral sex can prove to be fatal. You must only rely on using a condom for complete safety.