Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Attam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati AttamYour feedback matters!
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
hi I am 27weeks and 5 days pregnant. Suffering from cold from last night. pls advise some safe medication. i am residing in India
I am 12 weeks pregnant and since last two days I am feeling alot better than before no more bloating no more sore breasts. Are these normal during pregnancy that some of the symptoms disappears? Please help me as I am really tensed due to this.
Can I start unwanted 21 days after my periods? Four days back was my last day of period. My period cycle is usually for 5 to 6 days. Please suggest as I want to start my oral contraceptive. I also had I will two days back so when and how can I start with my pills.
I am married from past 11 years taking infertility treatment my wife 9 years back due to tubinal pregnancy left side tube removed after that still not conceived three times Iui and one time laparoscopy did my semen analyzes. its okay as told by doctor my wife diagnosed pcod taking Cystop and overflow for past 10 months still not conceived my age 39 wife's age 32 may we go for IVF how cost it is we both are in close relation if it affects anything. please advise?
I had sex last month. After that I had my regular periods. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please reply soon.
How to whiten bikni area how whiten vagina as when I shave it it seems to be dark in colour please tell me how to whiten it.
Hi doctor. I delivered a baby girl 22 days back. She is my second baby n caesarian too. From last night I'm feeling pain internally in stitches and when urine is pass lil bleeding is also there. Im not able to sit to feed the baby. I'm taking body massage from last 12 days too n holding my stomach with cloth tightly in day time. I want to ask is there any problem with internal stitches. Pls help me.
Im 32 weeks pregnant and keep on experiencing emotional stress. What stress reliever could you refer for me?
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding. Surgery can be taken for symptmatic gall stone and in GI diseases when symptoms are not controlled by medications.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.