Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir good morning i am 24 years old newly married my dream is to have twins so what are the diets and sexual position for that so I pregnant my wife with twin thank you sir.
Hello dear Sir/Mam My mother age is near 38 and her weight is near 53 . She has 5 kids. She had stopped taking baby from 2006. From 2006/2007 She has started taking birth control peel and continuously eat this peel till this year. She has now decided to get baby again and stopped eating this birth control peel from nearby 3 or 4 month. She meet with a doctor as well and she told she will able to get pregnant again. A now my question after taking birth control peel 10 years can she able get any baby. Is there any side effect of those peel ? She want to pregnant again what she should do now? She is really want to have a baby again. Please suggest me dear Sir/Mam I will be really glad to you Thanks a lot sir/Mam.
Sir my wife has 2 months pregnancy but tomorrow she has some biding and today ultrasound report Doctor confirm she has miscarriage before 1-2 week ago it is possible?
Hello doctor, my friend has been feeling pukish off late after consuming dairy products. Few days back she vomited throat night. She's got variable haemoglobin levels, has been having occasional pain on either side of breast. Sometimes at night she complains of chest pain. For your info she's a flight crew. Kindly advice, thank you.
I am 4 month pregnant women and I'm suffering from heavy cold, headache (migraine) and throat infected also from last two days. Right now I'm not able to walk also. please refer me what medicine I should take.
Hi, sir/madam I have unprotected sex with my gf She taken unwanted 72 tablet after 2 hours of sex Unwanted 72 is is safe if is effective.
I have participated in sex on October 14 then also I got the periods on Oct 18th but this month II didn't get the periods please send me the name of the tablet so that I can get periods.
Uterine fibroids are tumors that grow in a woman's womb (uterus). These growths are not cancer (benign).
Uterine fibroids are common. As many as 1 in 5 women may have fibroids during their childbearing years. Half of all women have fibroids by age 50.
Fibroids are rare in women under age 20. They are more common in African-Americans than Caucasians.
No one knows exactly what causes fibroids. They are thought to be caused by:
Hormones in the body
Genes (may run in families)
Fibroids can be so tiny that you need a microscope to see them. They can also grow very large. They may fill the entire uterus and may weigh several pounds. Although it is possible for just one fibroid to develop, usually there are more than one.
Fibroids can grow:
In the muscle wall of the uterus (myometrial)
Just under the surface of the uterine lining (submucosal)
Just under the outside lining of the uterus (subserosal)
On a long stalk on the outside the uterus or inside the uterus (pedunculated)
Common symptoms of uterine fibroids are:
Bleeding between periods
Heavy bleeding during your period, sometimes with blood clots
Periods that may last longer than normal
Needing to urinate more often
Pelvic cramping or pain with periods
Feeling fullness or pressure in your lower belly
Pain during intercourse
Often, you can have fibroids and not have any symptoms. Your health care provider may find them during a physical exam or other test. Fibroids often shrink and cause no symptoms in women who have gone through menopause. A recent study also showed that some small fibroids shrink in premenopausal women.
EXAMS AND TEST
Your health care provider will perform a pelvic exam. This may show that you have a change in the shape of your womb.
Fibroids aren't always easy to diagnose. Being obese may make fibroids harder to detect. Your doctor may do these tests to look for fibroids:
Ultrasound uses sound waves to create a picture of the uterus
MRI uses powerful magnets and radio waves to create a picture
Saline infusion sonogram (hysterosonography): Saline is injected into the uterus to make it easier to see the uterus using ultrasound
Hysteroscopy uses a long, thin tube inserted into through the vagina and into the uterus to examine the inside of the uterus
If you have unusual bleeding, your doctor may do one of these procedures:
A small piece of the lining of the uterus is removed and checked for cancer (endometrial biopsy)
The doctor inserts a small tube through a small cut in your belly to look inside your pelvis (laparoscopy)
Fraxinus Americana,Aurum mur Nat,sepia,Helonias,thuja,medorrhinum,Carcinosin
I want to know about my fertility .Because my wife wants children so can she get pregnant in once. Like for first time sperm gets into her vagina.Please tell.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.