Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit BisaiYour feedback matters!
Actually mere dant me gap tha to maine braces lagaya tha. 23 month tk maine braces rakh. Ab mere danoto ke gap khatm ho gaye hai. To mere donctor ne mjhe bola hai ki retainer lagwane ke liye. To kya retainer lagwana bahut jaruri hai. Ya ni v lagwaye to koi problm ni hoga. Please mujhe bataye.
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
For last one year my tongue is having some burning, redness, crack etc. It is not regular but in morning hours it little bit more. I had had some ayurveda medicine for ulcer but felt no difference. I consume alcohol, not more than one peg. Some time I keep tobacco bet lips but not a habit. Some alopathic med also took but in vain. Kindly advice. Motion little bit uneven.
Hi, I am 30 years old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
I want to clean my teeth my teeth are stained with panmasala looking very stains can I make them white?
I am suffering teeth pain from so many days. Some time it will be better and some time the pain will come. Is their any suggestions for maintaining as better. I am using Colgate active salt paste and also using mouth wash cleaner. But their is no use. Give me any suggestions for that.
Sir/Madam I have a slight gaps in teeth and between them there has formed stain like mark .Now how can I remove that any home remedy or medication to remove such marks.
Doctor. Few days before I have bite my inner skin. While I was chewing. When I saw today in mirror. It has totally cut. Now I am afraid. Wether it is a tissue growing. Help. Me somehow.
My son is 3.5 year old and having cavities in his teeth. I consult to local dentist. He suggested to do 3d scan of jaw. So we do the test. After checking the report doctor told to do root canal of 8 teeth. Four no of front and other 4 are rear tooth. So my worry is that, can we go for root canal treatment and there is no effect of this treatment on his permanent teeth later. Please suggest. There is no child specialist at my town.
My son has teeth coming out he had cold from few days but from yesterday he has fever and today he vomit 3 times is there something to worry about pls suggest.
Sir I got pain in left mandibular 6 no teeth and feel more masticatory force while chewing and wen I consult dentist he said that there is dental fracture which has led to deepening of developmental groove in centre of molar. Wat I should do now.
Hi I am krishna I am 38 years old I got much problem with my teeth as of lost nearly 6 of them so please give a nice sugg so that I can get out of them.
Hello sir I have bleeding in my gums and teeth for 2weeks. Am afraid to visit dental doctor because of pain. Suggest any remedy to decrease pain.
I am a student and I have some big teeth and they have come out of my mouth also. So I should consult a doctor or not and to do surgery or anything.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.