Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SujeetYour feedback matters!
I have pain bw left shoulder and neck when I down my neck When I drive motorcycle then also neck and left hand experience pain and a little bit vibrations Please help.
Can darkening of elbows be related to adrenal insufficiency? What other symptoms can be there? No other area in the body darkening except elbows!
I am 23 year old boy I having back pain from 1 month I have done all medical treatment but nothing work please can you advice me.
My daughter aged 15 studying in a residential school. New school to her. Classes are in 2nd floor, canteen in first floor, and room in first floor. She may make up down twice or thrice a day all areas. Presently she is suffering from pain her knees (both). The will not be there when she will be in rest or in sleep. But once she try for walking, she feels difficult. Last week she had cold, and taken medicine. She was treated with anyibiotic zify with rhini (paracetemol) for about 3 + 3 days. But she is ok, small cough is there. But knee pain is troubling her. No fever. Presesntly she is not taking any tablets. Kindly guide, any symtoms of degue or. We are worried.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"