Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhansu
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SudhansuYour feedback matters!
Sir my mother is a diabetes patient and she has leg ache and joint pain. She can't walk nw properly. Can she take women's Horlicks? please rpl.
Dark spots near ankle, they appeared in left leg and then coming up in right. Starts from little red colour to darker color. Slight pain in calf muscles noticed.
Some times My hands will get swell and bone of my hands are very painful at that time I can lift any lift any small weights why tis was happen?
Sir, The patient is complaining of pain in the lower part of her back (both sides, more on the left side). Upper surfaces of the feet and those of the palms are slightly swollen. No fever.
I had broken my hand 3 months ago. Since then I am not filling well, a certain pain in my hand still now. I want to get well soon. What can I do?
I have right hand shoulder pain. Whenever I throw ball while playing cricket, it pains a lot. There is extreme pain. Nothing detect in x ray. please advice.
I am 38 old male having on and off lower backache for many years. I travel on two wheeler for more than 50 km per day. Now from past one month I have severe back pain radiating to my right leg. Diagnosed as moderate L4/5, L5/S1 disc bulge with osteophytes and severe neural forminal narrowing. Going for physiotherapy sessions for 3 weeks now. Wht nxt. Will my problem get resolved.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.