Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Meri wife ki body sun ho jati hai jab wo subhe need se jagti hai or body pain bhi hota hai. My wife age 24 yrs. Yeh problem 1,2 saal se hai. Please advise me
I am getting Chest pain (left side) while walk little fast. Until stop the walk or run I feel the pain. This problem is continuing from the last one year. Now a days pain is getting increased. Is there any issues in my heart function? I am 40 years old.
I am having back pain from past few years, done with all test like x-ray, MRI, tried homeopathy, ayurveda but no relief. Now the pain has reached till neck. I am vry much tensed. I am working so I need to sit for the whole day due to which problem is increasing. Please advise what should I do?
I am 33 year old. Last 2 years I have heal pain I taken x ray nothing found. Height 165cm weight 60kgs. Last one year I used mcr spepals. But still I have pain. When I have standing and walk in time only have pain. Sitting time nothing pain please advice.
My spouse (F) age 35 years suffering from back pain. As per MRI report following point has been arise. 1) Focal disc protrusion at L3-L4 level causing thecal sac indentation. 2) Diffuse disc bulge at L4-L5 level causing thecal sac indentation. Please suggest what is the next level of treatment.
I have numbness in my toes and my lower back pain and my buttocks keep burning and feel they are getting squeezed when I sit on a chair for sometime if I use a hot pad I feel better this is there from past 1 year my hba1c is 6.5 doctor I am 59 years old my diabetic doctor has put me on sitagliptin (Zita 50mg) once per day how do get rid of the pain and numbness doctor please advise. Thanks.
Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2months. Also other problems starting snoring while sleeping from last few months. Other roommate noticed and told me I m snoring while sleeping.
Hi Pain in both leg ankle after running from last 10 years, doctors told it is spur. Please suggest.
I am 50 years old lady I am having heel pain and I also have pain in mu right leg please suggest me remedies.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.