Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer for over 4 years I am taking beplex forte tablet for 8 months then also I am having recurring mouth ulcer. What should I do .
I experienced that bad smell comes from my mouth. Can this be reduced to 100% and if so then how. Should I consult a dentist or it can be reduced manually .PLEASE help me fast. I feel ashamed in front of people.
I am getting many pimples on my face and I have excess heat in my body due to which I get mouth ulcers what should I may do/
Hi, I am 28 yrs old, female and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
I am 22 year old and sometimes face problem that my teeth get sharpen and inside mouth some kind of rashes inside mouth.
I am 45 year old man and I am suffering from mouth ulcer by last 02 years. It also seen in my tongue also by last 6 months. Kindly give me suitable advice to prevent from these decease. I have no smoking/ drinking habit or not taking any pan or other bad chewing things. Looking for your kind advice.
Sir mujhe muh ka chala ho gaya hai ak hafte se kafi pareshan hu na kuch khate pite ban raha hai sir koi upay bataiye taki ye jaldi se thik ho jaye.
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do?
Make your teeth sparkle!
Tooth jewellery is the most fashionable thing in today's world. Dental Jewellery is a brilliant way to add sparkles to your smile and stand out of the crowd.The best of film stars, models and high society people are into tooth jewellery. Teenagers and pretty girls, can use tooth jewellery to add a sparkle to their beautiful smile. It's true. With Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center's jewels you can actually have a sparkling smile! It's easy, painless and a superficial procedure which requires no alteration to your teeth.
Tooth jewellery is basically an accessory which is fixed on any prominent front tooth.
A lot of jewellery designs in different sizes and colors are available to choose from, and you can pick depending on what you wish to express with your smile.
Features & Advantages-
1.Dental jewellery is very affordable.
2.Very simple and short procedure.
4.You can get them matching with your attire that you are going to wear.
5.No tooth structure is damaged.
6.Superficial. No drilling/holes required.
7.Can be removed at any time if desired.
8.Can be fixed again at a later stage.
9. Achieve a perfect picture on your big day.
I had my sister do a ct scan as she has grown an extra teeth in a region far from the last normal set of tooth. The ct scan report shows everything normal but there are 2 possibilities. 1. Dentigenous cyst or 2. Odontogenic kerato cyst. The doctor said operation is required which will need 3 days and full anesthesia has to be done. 1st day admit. 2nd day operation. 3rd day release. Please suggest what should I do?
I am a 30 year old guy. I had cut my inner portion of my lips. This caused an ulcer and blister kind of thing. It has swollen like a small bump with fluid inside. It has been more than a month still not dried and healed. I showed a physician but to no avail. I am not sure which department to visit. Is it a general physician or dentist ?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.