Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Mathur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta MathurYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to know that I was in periods on 24th November and my last date of period was 29th November and on 29th November I had unprotected sex bt after dat immediately I have taken I pill and next day 30th November again I had unprotected sex so there is any chances of pregnancy or I shud take I pill again?
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am 11weeks pregnant, wants to know I usually travel by auto and scooty, so is this risky in my this stage of pregnancy. And I have pain in my left hip joint adjoining my waist, so is there any problem or just a normal symptom of pregnancy?
I am a married woman. I had my last periods on 4th april. It lasted for about 6 days. My husband came for leave on 11th april. We had planned for a baby. I had the hope of getting pregnant. But since last two days I had cough and from today morning I noticed a brown spotting. I do not have any pain. What can be the cause of this spotting? What am I supposed to do?
I had abortion in July month and two months I had regular period and 3rd month I dint have period checked doctor she suggested dydrogesterone tablet 1st of November I took and continued for 5 days and I had period today I have thyroid problem, I hoped this month I would b conceived please suggest me good remedies so that I could conceive soon.
I am 38 years old, unmarried, currently my periods is low but I am plan to conceive after 2 yrs, there is any treatment for improve the egg counting and quality, preservation process detail and approx cost.
I have sex in first time without protection. But after 2 day period end. So my question is what is the possibility to get pregnancy.
I am 16 years old and I have recently started masturbating though not so recently but I think for last 3 months. I generally masturbate with one finger and only occasionally use 2 fingers for that purpose but I have noticed that the outer lamina of my privates is loosening and it does not look virgin anymore but I am a virgin. What should I do to restore the shape of my privates.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.