Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivog AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and well in physical conditions and have no disease. But last week I had sudden feeling of fainting during eating but did not faint. Its last upto 1 minutes to become normal again . I couldn't find any reason for this .I then went to hospital for BP check-up immediately and it was 90/130 which is normal by duty doctor. It happens first time in my life Pls advise do I need complete body check-up or need to worry ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do?
Hi,I got married three months back. 3 days before my wife had severe pain on her back, left abdomen, abdomen, knee and leg. Also had white discharge. We went to a gynaecologist and she said that my wife got infection in the uterus and it is usual in newly married couples. She prescribed two tablets paracetamol (sumol 650) and Cefixime dispersible tablet (Asert 200) and a ointment for the back pain. She had it for last 3 days. Still now my wife is having the pain (not in abdomen but back and legs) and whenever the pain occurs her body temperature is also increasing. She can't bear the pain. The gynae asked us to come after 5 days. Is it curable, How long will the pain remain?
I am 24 years old and have get beard, only minute ultra thin and small hair on cheek I want the complete nd dense beard. Kindly suggest.
Recently I had ordered a body checkup by thyrocare in which many things were tested. In the report I have found that the levels of lead are above normal range. What should I do now regarding it. Also alkaline phosphatase levels are above normal range. Kindly suggest medications.
My father got some heart problem in February 2013 and doctors suggested him for pacemaker and he had a pacemaker fitted in April 2013. In May 2014, he got infection at the place where pacemaker got fitted. So doctors took that pacemaker out and fitted another pacemaker on other side of shoulder. In September 2015, my father suffered from brain stroke and went through its treatment. He also got paralysis in his left part of body. Presently he is taking Acitrom (3 mg), arvast (10 mg) and Amitone (10 mg). Last Monday he felt little pain in knee of his right leg and later his whole leg swelled with pain. 2 days back he got some black spot in his leg which is increasing fast. Please suggest to whom we should consult.
I am 33yrs male I quit smoking on 28 of may on 12 th june I got pain in my throat, gums, ears I consulted a doctor first he recommended levosyn along with acimol for few days then aftr four to five days I stopped taking it again the pain resumed now I consulted ent doctor who has prescribed clavam 625 along with lyser for 1 st two days the pain was reduced but now it is back to same so what do you suggest.
I am 28 year male and having backache from last 2 years. Used lots of ointment and had check up also but no positive results .so what will I do now?
I am having skin problem. Sometimes rings or pus and I have some antibiotics but they are unable to cure it. Pus again n again originates. What should I do?
Hi. I am 25 years old. I love a girl for long time. I want to marry her. But when I had try to sex with her. I feel that her vagina is not normal. It is very small. How I know that she is a normal for marriage.Is there any solution. Pls help me. Thnx.
I am 20 years old boy. I often get upset & sometimes suddenly find everything boring. I sometimes become very sensitive emotionally. Please suggest some tips to cure this.
Hi Doc. I had a ACL injury around 5 years back. I took the surgery as directed by a doctor frm a famous hospital in Kochi. Since the hospital had a great brand name, I didn't consult any other doctors for a second opinion. And they did the surgery right away and directed me for a bed rest of 6 weeks along with a full length physiotherapy programme, which I'm still following (this is my 6th week of bed rest). But I'm very confused about the long duration of my bed rest as I'm strictly forbidden to walk without crutches until after 6 weeks. And recently I came to know that 3 of my relatives has taken the same surgery and was told to walk from the very next day of surgery. I'm really confused why they are telling me to use crutches till 6 weeks. Can you please help me solve my confusion? I can't ask my doctor this question, since it sounds little offensive, doubting his methods. So, please give me some idea why such a long duration of rest for me. Are there multiple types of ACL surgeries?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.