Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. ShivashishYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 years old and I m physically very weak. I want to buildup my body. So please suggest me a. proper digest. And medicine for gain the weight. And to increase the muscles. Currently I m not taking any medicine's.
I eat to much But my weight is less as compared to my height so what should I do to gain the weight or increase my weight.
I am 22 years old but till my weight is 49 kg. So please give me tips about how to increase my weight. Give me detailed about how my daily diet will be including breakfast?
Hello I am aniket my age is 22 and my height 5.11 and my weight is 55 I want weight gain at least 10 kg so please give me suggestion hpw to gain my weight. thanks.
My eating habits are normal no smoking no alcohol In breakfast I ate two prathas In lunch 4 chapatis with some sabje In evening some snacks and milk In dinner same as lunch after that some fruits But my face is looks like skinny face no cheeks, small chin unwanted hair on face Taking no medicines How to get face healthy Cheeks looks like wholes in face no roundness in face Help me so that my face become healthy. please plz help and provide me correct suggestion so that my face cannot gone skinny again after the treatment or medicine you provide.
I have very thin hairs. I think its genetically thin because my father, paternal uncle and my grandfather too have thin hairs. My hairs are so thin that my scalp can be easily seen between my hairs. I feel very uncomfortable and insecure on seeing others hairs more thick and dense than me. I really feel very bad. Can my hairs be treated to make them thick and dense? Please reply. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am Manoj. I am 20 years old. My height is 5'8 ft. And I have less thin body so tell me a proper solution for a nice or healthy body. I use food in much quantity to eat. So I think my Dwight sexual is right.
My sister in 22 years old nd still her weight is 36 kg. please suggest a proper diet for her so that she can gain the weight.
I want to maintain my body like bodybuilder.Par mera pet aur chaist ek size k hai to mai kaise maintain karu.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.