Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShivashishYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from tinea corpus from 1 year. Some patches is already there is on my skin pls help me regarding this issue.
I have kidney stone. Left kidney 6 mm and multiple calculi. And also in right kidney 8 mm and multiple calculi. Both kidney shows hydronephrosis. But there is no pain. What I can do. Is there any problem in future. I am very worried about my kidneys. Please help me .suggest what I can do. Is any option without surgery in allopathy or in homeopathy or in ayurveda I take berberis vulgaris mother tinchrr from last one month.
My age is 35, height 5.6 and weight is 83. My question is can I do dieting to reduce weight? I have cholesterol, vit d deficiency and seborrheic dermatitis. My kidney levels arw on higher side and I have fatty acid in liver.
While period problem suffering from one sided strongly headache every month. I had completed medical course of three month but once I stop it again facing the same problem, feeling very week, body pain n tiredness. Kindly suggest me best of the medicine on this.
Hi, my mom is having the following symptoms since two weeks. Head ache Sleeplessness Neck pain Sometimes numbness in hands Please help. Its urgent. I am worried. She had the same problem previously and doctor prescribed sucral, happy-D She doesn't take tablets regularly and has not sickness most of the times. But observing these particular symptoms since an year which stay for 2 weeks and disappear.
I am 20 years old male, over masturbating from 3 years. I have grey hairs, the greying of hairs started from past 3-4 years and now all hairs are almost grey. Does it is due to over masturbation? How to turn grey hairs into black again?
During intercourse my wife's vagina becomes dry so we face many problems to do intercourse even after one year marriage and my wife does not happen orgasm. What can we do?
I am 26 years old i have pimples and dark circles on my face and i have dandruff i think igot pimples because of dandruff.
What is the good medicine for hallucinations, thought disorders, weeping or silent without reason, negative thoughts, not to talk with any person. Is Escitalopram is good or amisulpride?
My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure problem. She was suffering since 5 year last. We do various type of treatment but not get permanent solutions. What we do now?
I have hair fall for more than 2 years and now it's out of control so I stopped using oils please help me.
My gf is having scanty bleeding and her periods are late but she is having scanty bleeding. We have done prega pregnancy test and it showed negative. Is there any chance for pregnancy?
My daughter was fell down and she has injured in her teeth (she was 11 months old)the blood was not clot it was bleeding what can i do?
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.