Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShivashishYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years diabetic (2type, morning walker (50 minutes) .enlarged liver, and triglyceride-controlled with medicine. BUT OUT OF BREADTH WHILE CLIMBING STIRS AND JOGGING.
I am 24 years old, I feel very weak and lazy. I can not stand for more than 15-20 mins.What can i do?
How to build muscle without fat and which type food I have to take and best diet to build muscle tell me pls. And I am using protein products it can cause any side effects in future? Pls tell me sir.
Hello doctor. Sometimes I am having pain in my lower stomach during periods. And I took medicine. But my friend told me that in period its harmful to take medicine even I will not able to get pregnant after marriage. Is this true Dr. Please help.
Period due date was on 3rd of may, started spotting on 3rd evening and it continued on 4th along with lower left side stomach pain and left side lower back pain on 5th it was lil heavy bleeding along with lots of stomach cramps and backache on 6th half day it was bleeding and second half spotting and on 7 th again spotting on 8th just stomach cramps and backache. Did home pregnancy test on 8th it showed negative. My period only last for 3 days even today thats 9th I still have cramps.
Hi I had last sex in december while my periods and have used condom. I hate periods last month also. And my periods is ought to come this month. I'm worried that whether i'm pregnant or not? As my chest has grown bigger, is suffering from depressed mood mostly, my white discharge before and after periods has increased a bit. Im currently suffering from fever and cough and cold. Today I get nauseated and puke mostly saliva and cough. I do not feel dizzy about any smell or crave about any food. Is it possible that i'm pregnant? I do not want to be pregnant. Can you help please?
Sir my hairs are very thin. I want to make my hair thick. Can you please tell me how could I do the same.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How it prevent. My family is cause by dengue before few months but it is painful in present days.
My teeth is too much yellow and always creamy layer formed on my tooth it seems like that yellowness made permanent house in my teeth from back side some teeth become dirty it looks dirty I want to make it white and permanent cleaned what to do I am using colgate visible white tooth paste but it does not work on my yellowish teeth,
I am suffering from erection dysfunction for the last 1 year. I am very depressed. Give some advice.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.