Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank RastogiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. My problem is that I have dark black spots on my face. 2 weeks ago I was suffering from itching problem highly. Is it because of itching or can be anything else?
What the dengue whats its symptoms how can it effect the human body what the cause how can we take the precaution from dangu whats we do for protect us from danhu.
I am diabetic since 18 years and hypertensive since 12 years using Glimulin MF Forte in the morning janumet 50 / 1000 in the afternoon glimulin MF in the night. Conquer a.m. In morning gabapin NT 400 twice daily ecosprin AV 75 in the afternoon Telma 40 in evening. Recently after my health check up the doctor replaced Telma 40 with olmezest H 20 mg and rosuvas F 20 mg instead of ecosprin AV 75 mg and clopitab 75 instead of ecosprin 75 mg The health checkup revealed that my triglycerides level 212 and HB a1c is 6.93. Vldl 42. Coronary CT was advice because of my positive family history towards heart attacks The coronary CT angiogram reveal that the D1D2 arteries are having 60to70% blockage the calcium core is 281.2 LAD has a mild luminal narrowing The doctor advice me coronary angiogram. Is the coronary angiogram necessary, can I wait for 6 months of time or is it to be done immediately as I am asymptomatic. And is the stent necessary? Reports are attached I request you to kindly advise.
I am getting a type of red colour in my stool from few months , as doctor said , I have done colonoscopy and endoscopy and the reports were all clear. No problem is detected. Stool test 3 times also reported no blood but one time it showed blood in stool. I am confused. What to do now ? please help.
My mother take all medicines together like revelol xl for High B.P,dexorange for Hb n ion, Shelcal for Ca. Vit.B complex, n thyronorm. Is there any side effect? Pls advise.
My mother in law has been suffering from hands shaking for a month. And today she is feeling sleeping sickness. She has been sleeping since last night with small gap. She awakes for a little while. Please suggest what should do?
I got a problem of acidity. My Wight started to increase. I started Snoring. Now I feel sleepy and tired whole day. What should I do?
Hello doctors I'm a 22 year old boy into a serious relationship from past 3 years and more with a girl aged 20 years. We have started living with each other now. My question is regarding my health. I get sexual aroused very soon and even a sexual thought about feeling her body touch makes me aroused and sometimes I ejaculate in my pants very early even before we begin to have sex or I should before we put off our clothes properly. In some situations even without inserting my penis in her I ejaculate 2 times before that just by sensations and very little bit of rubbing. Is it my psychological weakness or do I have some ed or pe? how to cure this as I get very stressed because i'm not able to enjoy the moment and have to sit back in 10 15 min. Even sometimes I used to ejaculate in sleep but now it has stopped but still once in a month it happens. It's very embarrassing sir. I used to masturbate a lot earlier but now I have controlled it to some extent from past two months. Please suggest me doctors that how should I be able to perform better sexually with her? please help. I don't want to ruin my sexual life after marriage.
Hi doctorskindly advise which medicine should be taken in the initial stage of loose motions. dependal is now now available in the market perhaps it is banned now.
Hello Sir Live in swiss embassy. Age 35 years. I have a problem of snoring. I take my sleep properly but the other one cannot sleep properly and I feel very embarrassing. Pls suggest me the right solution of snoring. I will be very grateful to you.
I have headache when I Wake up in the morning and that continues whole day. My BP is 140/96 so I m taking lose H tablet also checked LIPID profile Total cholesterol 224.7 HDL Cholesterol - Direct. 24.3 S Triglycerides. 188.7 VLDL. 37.7 LDL. 162.7 LDL/HDL (RATIO). 6.7 Total Cholesterol/HDL. 9.2 Risk Ratio Please advice.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.