Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I get a Curdy white discharge foul smelling n very frequent .there is no itching or burning but the discharge squeezes out frequent this is from 16 days my periods are regular..Please tell .
I have bone marrow aspiration today. After that I feel pain in my right leg as the test was in right part. Should I take narcodol tablet?
Many times she has suvical pain in her neck and shoulder. Even she doesn't take pillow while sleeping. What are the more prescriptions for her?
My weight is too much 100 kg how can I loss weigh faster in one month please tell me fast I am requesting you.
Hi I'm 25 years old my questions is Dr. Ji mera 3 sal ka son he mene coperT lagvayi he jo ab puri hogi mujhe second baby kab karna chayiye?
I wanna loose weight . I am just 23 and very much obese .gym is very difficult for me I tried a lot . A diet also but nothing helps. Help me out please.
I am having pimple on my back nack. I already consult with doctors but they didn't give any particular solution I had medicine also please help me why this happening and any solution for this?
I have fever form last 3 days and last I was suffer from cold. And now I am suffering from headache.
Sir my health is so week I am 21 year old and my weight is 55 kg tell me some medicine to weight gain tell me fast please help me.
My eye has swollen a little and it's reddish in colour, is it conjunctivitis? What are the symptoms of conjunctivitis. And how to treat it?
I have black shades under my arms. I have more sweating. How to remove that black colour from my underarms. Please suggest me something.
I am 50 years of age. Suffer with problem of premature ejaculation. As I am not being able to hold for longer than 5 minutes. Could you help.
Hello, I'm 45 year old I have a knee pains from over 3 years so please give me some suggestions to cure the pains thank you.
People often experience grief when they lose something special or someone very valuable to them. This feeling of grief and loss tends to have various adverse effects one one’s personality, relationships and health. The effects of grief on a person usually depend on different factors, which include the kind of loss suffered, the person’s beliefs, age and his mental or physical health.
Losing someone makes each one of us in a different way. Anxiety and feeling helpless are two things that mostly affect people. Feelings of anger and anxiety are also experienced in the early stages of coping with loss. The sadness creeps in eventually. Grief and loss can affect a person seriously and cause different health hazards. It is quite difficult for a person to heal instantly and they continue feeling bad for a long period of time. However, one day you will recover for sure.
Here are some ways to cope with grief and loss:
- You have to express yourself and share all the feelings bottled inside you. You should talk about your feelings with a close friend or family member. This is the beginning of the healing process.
- When you feel sad, you should not try to avoid it. Feeling sad is a healthy part of the process of grieving and instead of hiding the fact that you are sad under a mask, you should allow the sadness.
- Try to follow your regular schedule instead of isolating yourself. By following a schedule you will keep yourself active, which will help in healing. You should take walks and not lock yourself up in a room as this will make your condition worse.
- Plenty of sleep is required during the healing stage. Emotional strain makes you tired and hence, undisturbed sleep is very much essential for your health. If you do not get proper sleep, consult a doctor.
- A healthy, balanced diet is also important for coping with loss and grief. Avoid food that will wear you down. Eat light and healthy and do not skip meals.
- You must avoid intake of substances, which help in easing the pain. Do not consume too much alcohol. It may temporarily numb the pain, but afterwards you will feel worse.
- Counselling is important after you get through the initial healing stage on your own. After several weeks or a month, you should go to a counselor and have regular therapy sessions. The ideal time to start counselling depends wholly on you and your state.
- Antidepressant medicines can also be taken on prescription for feeling better.
Coping with grief and loss is quite a difficult task. A lot of patience is required and instead of giving into sorrow, one must get up and take all steps required for quick recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.