Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad Srivastava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
My son is 12 years old and he is frequently suffering with cold what is the best medicine? Please avise.
From last some weeks I am observing blood with saliva brownish and yellowish saliva after waking up from sleep I visited Ent he says Ent is ok besides tinnitus of Mri is ok I done several tests all tests normal One doctor says it is due to hemotypsis Recommends me to take esol l + antacids syrup Now I am recovering to some extent I want to know what is exact problem My lft cbc kft tft usg x ray Malaria parasite tests normal Hepatitis a b c e normal Endoscopy done in feb 17 normal At that time blood was not coming I am non drinker Non smoker No respiratory problem Taking pantop dsr from last few years Please suggest me any medicine so that this problem can get cured Thanks.
I have a lump in the neck just above the collar bone. It is sometimes very swollen. I had it checked in 2004 whether it is cancerous or not. The doctor said it not at all cancerous but since it looks bad so it can be removed by surgery. I did not get it operated because the doctor said it is risky to operate at that point. Please advice me whether there are any medicines to dissolve it in allopathy other than getting it operated. And also if it is okay to leave it just like that. Please it will be very kind of you to advice me the right treatment of that. There is no pain or any other discomfort due to it.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory condition whereby, tiny abscesses and ulcers are formed on the inner lining of the large intestine, or on the colon or rectum. These ulcers may burst frequently resulting in diarrhea and bloody stools. This disease may also be responsible for causing anemia as well as harsh abdominal pain.
Ulcerative colitis normally alternate periodically from flaring up to receding quickly. These periods of remission can either last for weeks or maybe, even for years at a stretch. They are, however, not permanent and although the disease may seem to have disappeared completely, it can soon show up again in no time. Usually beginning in the rectum, it can, by and by, spread rapidly to other parts of the colon. If it is, however, limited only to the rectum, then it is more commonly referred to as ulcerative proctitis.
Surgery is generally obligatory and mandatory when it comes to treating ulcerative colitis. If surgery is not performed, you may suffer from long-lasting side effects, including cancer and colon rupture. Here are the different types of surgery that you may undergo:
- Colectomy: This is done when the entire colon needs to be removed and is usually performed to eliminate the perils of acquiring colon cancer.
- Proctocolectomy: This concerns the total removal of both colon and rectum and is usually the standard procedure when dealing with ulcerative colitis.
- Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis: If the treatment does not require a permanent stoma, and if you can still manage to let out stool from your anus, then this surgery, also called restorative proctocolectomy would be most appropriate.
Here, both colon and rectum are removed, but at the same time, the small intestine is utilized to form an internal reservoir, called a J-pouch, which is linked to the anus and can hereafter serve as your new rectum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I am male 30 year I have continuous headache from last few days even I have shoulder pain too. What you say what it can be ?
There are multiple lipomas are there on my hand please provide information about treatment for curing of lipoma.
It's time to welcome the New Year with enthusiasm and joy. The new year is an exciting time, brimming with the fresh starts and new beginnings. It's also the time when you plan your resolutions for the year. It’s a chance to recommit to your health and well-being - Exercise three times a week, drink more water, eat healthy. Well... creating these resolutions is easy enough, adhering to them beyond the month of January, however, is just a different story.
As per a research, only 40 percent of the people are actually able to achieve their resolutions with the majority getting off the bandwagon within six months. It's easier to set realizable goals that are achievable in reasonable steps, however, it is difficult to turn your wishes into actions as it takes time for a behavior to change. As making a new behavior or habit, permanent requires diligence and commitment. So, here are some health and fitness goals that are not only easy to plan, but are also easy to realize.
- Reboot your diet: When adopting a new diet, think a step ahead and be always prepared. Avoid situations that make your body feel deprived and crave for that snack. Establish the motivation behind your seeking the diet change and use this motivation to limit the ingestion of unhealthy meals.
- Formulate your resolution into a positive action: Emphasize on the positive action that you will add more vegetables to my diet and not just that you have to lose weight. Eliminate junk food products from the fridge and kitchen pantry and restock them with healthy food products and healthy snack options for those food cravings in between meals.
- Reboot your workout plan: To have a successful workout plan, adopt it as a permanent lifestyle change, rather than an activity towards a number on the scale. Set weekly fitness goals to establish and monitor success ensuring self-motivation.
- Reward achievable targets: Have realistic rewards for the achievable targets to reinforce the set goals. You can also pair your work out with an interesting activity such as catching up on an interesting TV show after the workout.
- Reboot your stressful days: Identify what heightens your stress level and specify the tools that will ease your daily tension. In accomplishing, your daily tasks try to overextend yourself, putting your needs on hold before others. Take a timeout from the hustle and busy schedule to yourself to pose and reflect on your activities. The timeout also helps you to relax before engaging in another strenuous activity. Take some time to meditate in order to eliminate the stress that may affect your physical and emotional health.
- Reboot your energy: Having low energy level can affect a person's focus level hence, prevents them from making a change. It is therefore important to maintain the energy level throughout the day to avoid fatigue and excuses. Have a diary to keep a record of the time you are most active or exhausted in a day, so that you change your diet and activities accordingly. Have a to-do list of the tasks that you have to accomplish within the day and set a reminder for bedtime so that you can get enough rest.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!